13

CAMILA AND LIAM WENT EXCLUSIVE! 

@Camila_Cabello: I love you @liampayne! 💖

@liampayne: I love you too baby! 

@Louist91: Can you do me a favor and break up with this fag? 

@liampayne: BITCH YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! @Louist91 

 @Louist91: OH IM SO SCARED!! @liampayne 

"Mila!" Liam yelled from his sofa. 

Camila was currently helping Liam's mum with Christmas Eve dinner in the kitchen. "What's wrong babe?" 

"That Lewis guy is bothering me again!" Liam grumbled. 

"Log on to my account and give him hell!" Liam grinned. Camila had given him the password to her Instagram because he liked to fuck with Lewis. 

@Camila_Cabello: Hi again Lewis! 

@Louist91: Hi again but my name is not Lewis it's pronounced Louie. Louis. 

@Camila_Cabello: Yep told me already. Look I just wanted to tell you to leave my BooBear alone. He is 100% perfect and I don't like you treating him like a piece of shit. So if you would kindly leave my baby alone I will not block you. 

@Louist91: PLEASEDONTBOCKME!!! ILOVEYOU!

@Camila_Cabello: Yeah-huh that's why you can't leave Liam alone. 

@Louist91: IMSOSORRY!!! I'll stop :( 

@Camila_Cabello: That's strike 2, 1 more and I'm blocking you! 

@Louist91: IM SORRY I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! 

@Camila_Cabello: You better not! 

"I did it baby girl!" Liam smirked from the couch. "Want me to log off now?" 

"Yes please?" She came out of the kitchen and gave Liam a deep kiss. "I love you." 

"I love you too baby girl." He kissed her one more time. "Now get your bum in that kitchen and help my mum. I'm coming too." 

"You'll be cumming later if you come to my hotel." She winked. 

"Deal!" He squeezed her ass.