8

Camila walked up to Liam's house still pretty mad but she needed to see him. She knocked quietly on the door waiting for an answer. Finally, Liam's mum opened the door and smiled. 

"May I ask who might you be?" She smiled at Camila. "You look very familiar." 

"Hi, I'm Camila. Is Liam home? I need to talk to him. " Camila half smiled. 

"Upstairs in his bedroom. I'll take you up there." She moved aside letting Camila in. "Liam you got a visitor!" She shouted to Liam. 

"ONE MINUTE MUM!" Camila quietly moaned listening to the accent of his. "Who is i..." He smiled when he saw her standing next to his mum. 

"Hey, beautiful!" He cooed from the stairway. 

"Hi, Li." She smiled. "Can I talk to you?" 

He nodded grabbing her hand and took her upstairs into his bedroom. She was in awe when she saw his room. Covered in her posters but they were perfect he had them in order by years. 

"Like it?" Liam chuckled on his bed. 

"Maybe." She smirked. 

"It's sucks! But it works." He laid on his back. 

"May I lay with you?" She walked over to his bed. 

He nodded stretching his arms out for her. 

"Like before. Not talking. Just nodding or shaking your head." She laid next to him

He laughed nervously. "Well, I don't like talking. I hate my voice." 

Camila made a dramatic gasp. "I think it's sexy." 

"Why?" He pulled her closer. 

"I like British boys." She rubbed circles on his chest. "I like you." 

"Well, I love you." He tangled his fingers in her hair. 

"May, I kiss you?" She asked looking into his deep brown eyes. 

He nodded slowly. He kissed her softly and slowly. Loving the taste of her lips on his. Her lipstick staining his lips. They pulled away from each other slowly taking a few breaths before kissing again. 

Camila rolled her body on top of Liam's making the kiss deeper. All that could be heard through Liam's room were the sounds of them kissing and moaning. 

"LIAM!! COME HELP ME  REALLY QUICK PLEASE!" Karen yelled from downstairs. 

Liam pulled away from the kiss making Camila whine. 

"Please don't stop," Camila begged looking into his eyes. 

"Sorry, but I have to." He tried slipping away but Camila held him still. 

"Stay!" She licked a swipe under his bottom lip. "Don't leave please?"

"I CAN'T MUM!" He yelled back making Camila grin. "Let's continue." Liam pulled her in kissing softly again. 

"Liam?" Camila asked pulling away from him. 

He hummed in response. 

"What would the media think if we went exclusive?" She shivered. 

"They'd be pretty damn jealous. Now let me finish kissing you!" He pulled her back down. 

(I'll go back to Instagram soon!)