33

THE LAST CHAPTER 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I loved doing this book sooo much!! I'm sad :(

It had been one year since Liam had proposed to Camila. Their wedding day was today and they were both ecstatic. Liam's and Camila's families and friends were all gathered together so they could celebrate the wedding. 

<<Camila's POV>> 

"I'm nervous mommy." I tried drying my tears. "What if it goes wrong?" 

"Sweety it's not going to go wrong I promise. I've seen the way you too look at each other. It is true love." My mother brought me in for a hug. "I love you." 

I sniffled. "I love you too mom. Is dad ready?" 

"Yes, he's waiting outside." She smiled. "Liam looked like a nervous wreck earlier."

"You saw him!? I MISS HIM, MOMMY!!!" I cried. 

"You need to stop crying. You'll see him in a few minutes." 

<<Liam's POV>> 

Damn, I'm nervous as fuck! If you would have told me two years ago that I would be marrying Camila I would have laughed in your face. But here I am. Ready to marry the love of my life. 

"Ready?" Zayn peeked around the corner. 

"Yep, I'm nervous but I'm ready to see her come down that aisle." I chuckled. "Do you know if she is ready?" 

"I don't know. Dinah told me." He stopped to roll his eyes. "That she was crying and a wreck. The last thing I heard was that she missed you." 

"She has always been clingy I guess. But that's fine with me I like it like that." I shrugged. 

"Liam, we're ready mate." Niall came in and hugged me. "Let's go. 

<<Back in Camila's POV>> (Sorry for back and forth) 

"Dinah, can I cancel and run away?" I started tearing up again. To be honest I didn't even know why I was crying. 

"Why do you keep crying? Just breathe. In and out. You love Liam right?" She asked. 

"Of course I love him!" I shouted. "I'm scared I don't want to do this." (She ran away The End!! Jk) 

"Liam loves you. You love Liam. You're doing this right?" She smirked. 

I gave up with Dinah when my dad walked over and whipped the tears from my face. "You ok Mila?" 

I gave him a small smile and a nod. "I just won't stop crying. I have no idea why I'm crying even." 

"Liam is really nervous I saw his friends whipping sweat off his forehead." My dad laughed. 

"My poor baby! I need to see him!" I pulled away from my dad.