Cutie Patootie

This image inspired me

"Hey Laurens look at this" Hamilton shows Laurens an image of a baby from an ultrasound.

"That lasagna looks crispy." Lauren says with full sincerity.

"Thats a baby."

"Food baby."

"This is why we can't have kids."

"We are a gay couple of course we can't have kids and I don't think we can raise them at 16 for fuck's sake Alexander think." Alex shoots him a 'Really Bitch' look

"Goddamnit Laurens sass me one more time and you will see what i'll do." Alex gives him 'The Look'.

"Alexdre I am ded lol xoxoxo." John shoots back in computor voice.

"Goddamnit Laurens really." John laughs and lays against Alex.

"JOHN GET YO HAIR OUTA MAH FACE BEFORE I CHOAK ON IT." John laughs and shoves his hair into Alex's face.

"Not like you have a gag reflex and I know that all too well." John smirks and Alex blushes.

"John wait here." John nods and Alex runs off and soon comes back with flowers.

"Da fuq you gonna do to me?" Alex rolls his eyes and starts putting flowers in John's hair until he is satisfied ie runs out of flowers and his Johnny looks beautiful af.

"John you look so precious! I'm taking a picture."  John rolls his eyes smiling but allows him to take a picture of him.

BifuriousPencilGay™: GUYS LAURENS LOOKS SO PRECIOUS

HercHorseFuckerJerk: Better not be a nsfw image of him again I stg.

BifuriousPencilGay™: I SAID SORRY OK.

FrenchBreadSword: Ugh lets just see the new image

BifuriousPencilGay™:

FrenchBreadSword: OH MON AMI HE DOES LOOK ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS

HercHorseFuckerJerk: I have to agree with Laf he looks adorable with flowers in his hair

BifuriousPencilGay™: mINE THO CASSE TOI

FrenchBreadSword: Ugh fine see you both at home

BifuriousPencilGay™: Bye

"They say you look adorable. You know what adorable people get?" Alex looks at John smirking who smirks back.

"Oh what may that be Alexander?" John leans twords Alex.

Alex closes the space and John kisses back melting into it almost instantly and they kiss till they have to break for air.

"That."

"Aww my little cutie patootie."

"Never say that again." They laugh and cuddle in the park being cute n all till they get home n sleep.

End o numba 2 see yall later BAI