p1. Mullette fluffies

Said "Fuck it im doing both now"

Laf was still doing the dare loudly yelling.

"You know I don't always yell." Herc tells him crossing his arms slightly amused and Laf shrugs at him.

"I do what I want though I do think trying to make outfits would be fun." Herc grins.

"Now you're talkin lets go get the supplies." Laf smiles and runs upstairs with his boyfriend on his heels and they b-line into his room which is also his studio.

"You are the model this time." Laf tells him while grabbing some nice looking fabric with embroidered flowers and some fairytail story esk fabrics making an outfit on Herc

After freaking 12 damn hours and a lot of breaks they get around halfway done as Laf was working on the back and Herc helped with the front.

"Wanna stop now?" Herc asks the tired frenchman who nods rubbing their eyes.

"Can we end with the dare?"

"Its been 16+ hours in general I think we are good now." Laf ends up giving a loud sigh of relief and starts saying praises of freedom in french and laying down on Herc's bed as Herc takes off the unfinished dress putting it on a manquin he only ever uses when Laf dosn't want to stand for hours on end and he goes over to lay by Laf who wraps his arms around Herc nuzzling into his neck and promptly going to sleep while Herc takes out his ponytail to run his hands through his boyfriend's hair and soon falling asleep.

" Laf ends up giving a loud sigh of relief and starts saying praises of freedom in french and laying down on Herc's bed as Herc takes off the unfinished dress putting it on a manquin he only ever uses when Laf dosn't want to stand for hours on end...

(The dress when it gets finished at some point and it'll get sold cause Herc has a mini business that he sells outfits to)

Ok so next part Lams Nasties -ω-
Lets start this new year off with a bang *wink wonk* xD