TRUTHES N DARES 2.0

Yee u can thank ChrisSchuyler and their Friendo for these (Its some 👌👌👌👌quality)

Alex yells at the others from downstairs"WE GOT MORE AND THEIR GOOD"

The guys run downstairs excited.

"What is it!?"

"Is it another onesie dare?"

"PLEASE TELL ME IT IS FUNNY."

"Calm your man tits down ffs. Ok first one says Laf has to mimic Herc all day" John laughs and Herc gives a bitch face as Laf clears his throat.

"HERCULES MULLIGAN TAILOR SPYING ON THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT I TAKE THEIR MEASUREMENTS, INFORMATION AND THEN I SMUGGLE IT!" Laf starts loudly yelling words Herc usually does.

"FUCK ALEX HE SUCKS AT MARIO KART!" Well he aint wrong he drove off the edge in the lava level instantly.

"...Ok next one I will ask you to be you for it"

"Why"

"...We gotta say our deepest secrets."

"I shall go first Mon petite lion. I was once in a friends with benefits relationship with Jefferson about umm 5 years ago before I knew he uhh was my cousin...Heh I regret my life choices." Alex's jaw drops at this.

"Ok then who is next." Alex sees Herc raise his hand.

"....I make my own lingerie and have a drawer full of it." Alex cuts in

"How many are going to be sexual?"

"Mine kind of isn't." John pipes in.

"Ok go."

"I have gotten into heated arguments with most of my clothing to the point I start yelling at them to fight me. I swear to god I am not insane I just let out mental anger and situations on my clothing....ialsohaveathingforbeingfuckedagainstthewall" Alex nods then takes a double take smirking.

"We are trying that out later but at the moment I have to say mine. I got a daddy kink." Alex says and blushes.

"Pretty tame compared to us."

"What do you mean?"

"Ok so Herc here likes pain and blood suprisingly, I like using toys and edging." Laf explains.

"I uhh heh kinda have a thing about getting fucked against a wall and a bit of a orgasm denial thing."

"oh shit. Laurens we arent done talking but this session of truthes and dares is over yall can go do your shit but Laf you still have to do the mimic dare."

"YEAH!" Laf goes back to yelling while Alex and John go upstairs to talk about some things.

Yall cuttin it off there
And i am keeping their talk for later if you want a nsfw chapter or if you want a mullette chapter where its kinda fluffy and they are doing their thing with the dare n stuff
It is up to you
Also the dares thing was awesome af.
Slowly this is becoming a book of them just with short chapters.

Oh well

Also sorry for them spiralling into their kinks it just flowed to me.

Well see yall later bai :>