Truthes n Dares

Someone (ChrisSchuyler)made some and they are so PERFECT
I also drew alex in one cause its so cute xD
Yeah its a onsie that looks like a turtle in this because I got lazy on the drawing atm lets get a goin.

<On the phone>

BifuriousPencilGay™: GUYS I POSTED A SQUAD PIC AND ASKED PEOPLE TO GIVE US TRUTHES OR DARES

AngryGay™: why

BifuriousPencilGay™: because i wanted to

FrenchFaguette: Well lets all meet up downstairs INCLUDING YOU HERC and play.

HercHorseFuckerJerk: Fine

~~

They all get downstairs.

"Ok the first one is to me- OH GOD WHY?!" Alex yells and Laurens takes his phone busting out into laughter.

"What is it mon amis?" Laf says.

"Alex has to wear a turtle onesie and walk around like a turtle for a day. Well at least the show aint gonna be bad~" Laurens gives Alex a smug look and Alex groans and goes to John's room to take one of his onesies coming ba- No rolling down the stairs and getting up on his hands and feet.

"Fuck you turtle noises." Alex lets out a heeeaaa sound. (see video)

"ALEX WHY DO YOU KNOW THAT SOUND." Alex laughs at John getting all weird about it and Laf takes the phone from John.

"Ok the next one is a truth for John. Which one would you pick a turtle or Alexander?" John replies without missing a beat.

"Turtle." Alex looks up at John sad.

"Sad turtle noise." Laf laughs at this and looks at the next one.

"Oh the next is Herc's dare." Herc grabs the phone.

"Ok someone hold down Laf while I get the Nyquil bottle."

"On it."

"wHA- Oof." John tackles Laf holding his legs down by sitting on his knees and Alex holds down Laf's hands and Herc comes back giving Laf enough Nyquil to knock him out but not hurt him and he draws out patterns for a Chinese gown runway outfit (Those things are fuckin BEAUTIFUL) all over Laf's face.

"Ok done and lets leave that one for Laf cause he is asleep and ok John you have to pretend you have a girlfriend for 4 hours." To which John slap his hand on his chest and loudly exclaims.

"OH MAH FUCKIN GOD WHY YOU HITTIN ON ME I GOT A GIRLFRIEND OH MAH GOD SHE GON BEAT CHO ASS!!" Herc starts to loudly laugh.

"But John I liked you first." Alex does a turtle pearl clutch n very gay im gon faint pose "I will never be satasfied."

Then from outside Angelica yells "HEY THATS MY LINE FFS!!" And then a chorus of laughs are heard.

"But I have a girlfriend." Then Alex takes down his hair.

"But can I be your girlfriend?" That shut up John till Laf woke up 2 hours later.

"What did you do?" Herc smirks and shows him.

"GOD IF I WAS NOT SO IN LOVE WITH YOU I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU BY NOW." Herc laughs and hands him the phone.

"Its your turn anyways."

"Who is the most innocent?....Its Washingdad really no one in this room is fucking innocent like him." Everyone nods in agreement.

"Ok Herc why do you guys get so crazy over Mario Kart?" Herc points at Alex.

"He is the shit that starts it all and gets people hyped and makes a big fit about loosing." Alex just replies with "hurt turtle sounds" and hides in the onesie.

"Now one for everyone and its play spin the bottle."

"I have a marble soda bottle." John says and he runs to his room to grab it while everyone sits in a circle and John comes back down with it placing it in the middle.

"Ill go first since it is mine." He spins it and it lands on Herc.

"I have a girlfriend."

"I have a boyfriend."

"you know you can hug if you dont wanna kiss." the boys say Oh in sync and hug with awkward back pats.

Herc spins his and it land on Laf who fuckin attacks Herc with a big ass smooch and it goes till Alex coughs signaling to spin the damn bottle before one of yall fuck infront of em.

"Ugh fine" He spins the bottle and it lands on Alex and Laf being mom friend 2.0 cause Herc is mom friend #1 gives Alex a motherly forhead kiss ( ALEX GETTING MOTHERED MAKES MY HEART MELT SHADDUP) and then Alex spins the bottle and it lands on John.

"I have a girlfriend." John says then Alex gives him a bitchface.

"Your girlfriend can go fuck herself with a chainsaw im your new girlfriend." Alex then kisses John who melts into it.

They keep playing and its full on motherly kisses and hugs and someone yelled Hickey Mode and by their rules if they wished to they gave hickies to them until John's four hours were up and he yelled.

"OK LETS GO TO OUR ROOMS CAUSE THE SEXUAL TENSION IS REAL." Everyone agreed and went to their boyfriend's rooms and ...Lets just say that Washingdad is thankful the boys all gave him noise canceling headphones.

Omfg im already gonna say
If you have more truthes or dares for them just tell me  and ill put in a second part of it and if you want a type of chapter ask and you shall receive (Angsty, Fluffy, Family adorableness, Sad, or smut)

I am also using this to help with my writing skills but have fun and ill see yall later bai