pt.2 Lams SMUT

Omfg im sorry i just like mushroomie's work sm

(Its easier to do this in 3rd person)

Alex took John to his room.

"So you like it against the wall and denials and well i have a daddy kink." Alex says smirking and John blushes.

"Laurens this is going to be fun." Alex roughly kisses John who digs their hands into Alex's hairpulling it a bit which drew out a moan from Alex and John took that and pushed his tongue into his mouth and Alex fought with his for dominance.

They ended up against the wall John's back to it with Alex's leg between his against his arousal.

"Nngh~ Fuck." John ruts against Alex's leg and Alex kisses John's neck sucking a mark on his sweet spot.

"Ugh mmh A-Alex please." John please and Alex pulls away just a bit breathing heavily on his neck.

"What was that love?" John realizes and begs.

"D-Daddy please fuck me- Ah!" Alex presses his leg into John's clothed erection.

"Strip for me." He whispers in John's ear and he blushes nodding as Alex steps back.

Laurens takes off his clothing slowly teasing Alex till he is fully naked. Alex takes off his quickly and moves John back against the wall.

"This will be so fun." Alex lowers to his knees and starts to jack off John listening to his moans then putting the head in his mouth and lowers all the way to the hilt and starts to swallow instinctively around it pulling out a loud moan from John who has his hands buried in Alex's hair gripping it tightly.

"Aah~ fuck D-Daddy please d-do that again." Alex is so happy he doesn't have a gag reflex as he swallows again and John gives off a shaky moan that usually happens when he is close. Alex slips off him.

"Remember this Freckles you can't come till I say you can." John nods and holds it back and lets out a loud gasp and moan as Alex goes back to sucking off John but faster adding in his tongue and he presses his fingers into John's entrance.

"Ahh P-Please put it in me Daddy I need it!" Alex pops off John to quickly grab the lube and he adds a generous amount to his dick stroking himself hard and using his other hand with lube on the fingers to slowly open up John.

"Mmh p-Please just put it in me and fuck me till I can't walk. Papi please~" Alex picks up John by the legs entering John in one thrust.

"aAAH YES!" Alex knew John inside and out well as he started to fuck John into the wall vigorously till he was a moaning, shaking mess.

"God I need to come." Alex shakes his head putting his face into John's neck.

"Not yet baby." Alex whispers and sucks at John's sweet spot.

"Nnngh f-fuck Papi~ I know y-you got more in you come on then." Alex bites at John's neck making him utter a loud strangled moan as he re arraignes the position and starts to roughly fuck John who starts moaning loudly almost screaming.

"aAAH P-PAPI YES AH M-MORE." Soon Alex's thrusts get erratic signaling he is close.

"Fuck John im close."

"Me to Papi." John says shaking holding onto Alex's hair like it's his life line with his legs wrapped around his waist and Alex holds up John with one arm as he starts to stroke John.

"Come for me baby." John does loudly his cum over both of their chests in a large amount having to hold in two orgasms.

"A-ALEXANDER AHH!~" Alex comes soon after.

"J-JOHN FUCK!" They drop on the ground and Alex takes himself out of John slowly to not hurt him cum dripping out of John as Alex picks up John taking him to the connected bathroom and starting a bath and they take a bubble bath washing off and getting in pjs snuggling up together in bed.

"I love you Alex."

"I love you too John." Alex gives John a forhead kiss and they both pass out.

And a faint 'THANK FUCKING GOD ITS OVER' is heard outside their room.

Its 11:40 pm here so not yet new years but im ending this cursed year with a Bang
Literally
XD
Have fun with this guys and have a awesome New Year.