anim

The day started with nothing special. Nothing strange happened nor exciting.

But, its Christmas eve! Mark was with Jaehyun and Donghyuck was left alone at the house.

Mark's POV
What should I get from mom if she'll be going home anytime, oh wait, I already bought mom a gift but how about Mrs. Lee? Oh yeah, I already bought something for her.

"Mark, whats wrong?" Jaehyun ask looking at the 19 year old.

"Nothing hyung."

Jaehyun signs and continues, "liar," He rolls his eyes,"you haven't prepared a gift for your mother and Donghyuck's havent you?"

"Hey, I'll help you, don't worry Markie." Jaehyun smiles brightly at me.

"Thanks hyung," I return a smile at him, "but im done with mom and Mrs. Lee."

"How about Donghyuck?"

Fuck, I almost forgot Donghyuck. What would he like though?

"Right."

Me and Jaehyun hyung started walking on the mall, and I almost forgot that its christmas eve and this mall is closing anytime.

"Hyung, the mall is gonna close on 6 and its already 5." I remind.

"Then tell me all about Donghyuck." I nod and start giving informations that I know about Donghyuck.

Soonly, I refrain myself from talking when I notice that Jaehyun hyung wasn't listening on what i just said.

"Hyung."

"I know what Donghyuck would love!" Jaehyun smiles once again at me but a wider one.

After a hour, the mall obviously closed and hyung and I parted ways going to our house.

I arrive at home safely, greeted by the maids on our house and then I hurridly walk at my shared room with Donghyuck.

I open the door gently and saw Donghyuck fast asleep. His head on the table that seperates our bed.

I remove my coat and threw it anywhere after that I hid the gift under his bed then place my head where Donghyuck's is.

I look on the other way not facing the boy beside me and stared at the door.

I remove my glance on the door then to Donghyuck- fuck.

My face turned red, 'he's awake.'

To be honest, his and my nose were touching and I could feel his breath- and shit his cute. He's face was red to.

We both turn our head not facing each other.

"Mark..." He calls shyly.

"W-what?"

He sign that made me think that he's gonna say something big, "a-am I-I your first k-k-kiss?" He ask.

Silence fild the room for a minute, "yes," I answer lowering my voice.

I felt Donghyuck shock at my response since I think that he thought I already kissed Yerim.

"Hyung, I'm sorry- "

"No, its okay, I liked it anyway," I stood up and layed on my bed covering my face using my blanket.

'What did you just say dumbass?'

------------
Merry Christmas!

Sorry for the late update!!!🕵
Just got to sad and lost the apetite to do something when i heard Jonghyun😭😢😢

Again,
MERRY CHRISTMAS !