pito

Donghyuck's POV
I woke up with the sunlight blinding my eye and the sounds of Mark's phone. I'm embarrassed.

After a minute of silence that only songs, voices of people could be heard since hyung was playing with his phone. He started covering the silence up, saying "Ah," he blushes and looks at his phone when he noticed that i finally place my eyes at his features, "forget about what I said a few days ago," he finishes, shivering and i don't know why. Well, I mean it is snowing but were inside our room so whats the point of shivering, and i think its because of the words he blurted." Its okay. I never believed at it anyway."

I stare at him mindlessly, and stop as soon he got his way out of the room. I took a sit on my bed and check the date by getting my phone.

Wow, really. Its been 7 or 8 days since he ever said those words- but why?

Wait, New Years Eve. I almost forgot!

Author's POV

Donghyuck places his Phone on his bed, and reaches for his wallet that was laying on a table near him. He gets himself a money, but didn't expect when he got the money a coin got itself free, free from his wallet.

The coin rolls itself on the bottom of Donghyuck's bed where Mark left something from the boy.

The guy tries to get the coin out of its hidng place but something, somehow, caught his eyes.

It was a paper bag that has a ribbon on the side as a design. He didn't quite see it properly, so he reaches for it and sits on his bed to identify who's it from and who placed it under his bed.

"There's nothing written in here except for my name." Donghyuck says.

He takes the bag with him and stands up, then opens the door and flinch when he saw Mark that was standing infront of him. Too close.

Donghyuck allows a tint of red appear on his face.

"Ah, sorry hyung." Donghyuck appologize while looking down.

"Oh- uh," Mark ruffles his hair and looks down, "you found it."

"What?" Donghyuck looks at the paper bag, "this?" He ask curiosly, lifting the paper bag near Mark's face and leans closer to Mark.

Mark moves away from Donghyuck and nods looking away from the younger.

The two took a sit on Donghyuck's bed, but they were far from each other.

Donghyuck was staring at Mark while the elder looks on the other side of the room, or should I say, he glances, stares, looks at anything except at Donghyuck.

"Who gave this anyway?" Donghyuck ask.

"Isn't it obvious." Mark rolls his eyes.

"Aren't you going to look at me for once?" And again, a question from the one and only Lee Dong Hyuck. (??? -,-)

Because of the younger's words. Mark blushes. "I would hate to look at your ugly face, and mostly, listen to your flagrant words."

"Wow, thanks for everything you said." Donghyuck says sarcastically.

"No problem."

"So, who's this f-"

"For you!" Mark shouts and finally looks at Donghyuck. It seems like they exchange their gazes.

"I swear to god, I hate you as much as having no parents in new years eve, and I guess its happening now." Donghyuck blurted out.

"Heartbreaker~." Mark thought.

"So, that means you hate me so much that this was the first new year you ever hated?"

"Your so bright Makeu!"

"Can I open this?" Donghyuck ask, again, and the guy infront him just nod.

"Nah, I don't wanna im to nice." Donghyuck smiles mischieviously to the other.

Donghyuck places the gift under his bed. When he looks at Mark, he saw the elder on his phone texting with someone.

Mark stood up walking his way to his bed and drove his way to dreamland.

Donghyuck again stares at the snooring guy. He waited until it would turn into 12. But all he did was ask himself...do i like 'Mark'?

*********(time skip)*********

"Nah, that can be." He says to himself out loud that made the elder awake.

"Hey what time is it?" Mark ask the other exhaustedly.

"Mark your drooling."

Mark wipes off the saliva on the corner of his lip.

"Anyway, its almost 12 in the evening." Donghyuck reply.

"You haven't took a bath?" Mark ask.

"Obviosly."

Mark stands up, "Come with me."

"Where?"

"You always ask just come with me." Mark held my wrist and drag me outside.

"Hyung!" Mark let go of Donghyuck's wrist. He turns around to face the younger but quickly places his stare on the floor.

"Don't say a word and stay silent." Mark commands which the younger gladly follows.

"I can't take it anymore...Donghyuck," Mark takes a deep breath, "don't ever avoid me okay."

Donghyuck nods and listens attentively.

Mark raises his right hand.

"Fold...i- if you like someone." Mark folds his thumb finger.

"F-fold i-if that person i-is beside you." Mark then folds his pointer finger.

"F-fold if that person doesn't like you back." Mark was about to fold his ring finger when he was interupted by a voice, "stop!" Donghyuck orders.

"Fold if that person likes you to," Donghyuck says and holds the others ring finger folding it carefully.

Mark blushes non stop.

Donghyuck holds Mark's pinky finger and says,"Fold if the person you like kissed you right know...i-in the lips."

Donghyuck places his lip on the elders without hesitation.

Suddenly a explosion on the sky interrupted them but that didn't made their lips apart.

---
The last happening in this chapter was inspired by a k-drama that is called 'I am a robot' i think.

Cliché :|
Sorry again for the late update and specially the wrong grammar.

¡!⛧Happy New Year⛧!¡

....