tatlompu't-dalawa

Renjun is so confused. Why was Donghyuck not walking to school with Mark? Is there something up?

The chinese looks at his friend sitting in front of him, "Why are you- well you know avoiding your boyfriend?" Donghyuck looks up and glares at his friend. He's not at the mood to speak, he know hates speaking- in fact, he was quiet all day which led all the students speechless and clueless.

Renjun flinches at the sudden act or mood of the boy, and by the looks of it, Donghyuck may be serious about his anger, not like the past days where he's faking his anger or something like that, but Renjun knows that he's not just feeling aggrivated, he is also, depressed.

"Buddy, what's going on? I can help... I guess?" Renjun says, leaning on Donghyuck's desk.

The other shoves the chinese away and shooting him a death glare, a glare where Renjun can easily jump on a conclusion which is: Donghyuck's not in the mood to speak nor accept any help or what-so-ever.

The chinese nods, understanding his friend's mood, decision...whatever, cause ones he bugs him again he may snap out ang try to cut his wrist 24 times or double.

Renjun frowned, not liking what he's seeing. He cared for the younger so much that he even thought of him as his own brother perhaps.

The chinese stayed silent, giving time for his friend to open up to him. He doesn't want to force the younger cause it might make him more saddened.

Donghyuck bit his lip, still hiding his face. He can't take this madness, he can't take life anymore. life without the elder, life without 'his' Mark.

It didn't take too long for the teacher to notice Donghyuck's sudden change of behavior. Surely it worried him since he cared for his students even if some teens hates him.

The professor soon called out donghyuck causing everyone to place their attention to the boy who's silently drifting off to another world, a world of his own; a worldway from all this stupid deepshit that's engulfing his boring life... most likely, miserable.

"Mr. Lee," Donghyuck looked up to see the Professor looking back at him with a stern look yet the concern on his eyes were evident.

"Is there something you're going through?" Silence, silence was all what the teacher received. The latter didn't want to tell anyone, he doesn't want to trust anyone for now.

The elder signed and shook his head. "Get out off my class, take a break. If you don't feel well, there's the clinic," Donghyuck nods. He was shocked for sure, i mean also his classmates. he didn't even like the person teaching yet the person still took care of his condition.

"Do you mayhaps want anyone to come with you?" Donghyuck looks at Renjun who was also looking at him too, the chinese then stood up and made his way to the other.

The elder among the rest continued teaching, their classmates not minding them anymore, while the two made their way to who knows where.

Their walk was quiet, no one dared to speak yet it was a comforting silence. They both felt nothing and awkwardness isn't present to their aura.

Donghyuck made his way to the roof top as it was the only place where he can think of stuffs on his own and he also feels like bringing Renjun with him there and maybe he needs the boy right now, he needs the boy to know, know all this chaotic happenings in his life.

To Donghyuck, Renjun's the only person who he can tell all his secrets and thoughts, the chinese owns his trust in which the elder can't break cuz maybe the younger will burst lava on top of his head

Donghyuck was the first who broke the silence by clearing his throat. Renjun got his full attention to the younger and scooted closer to the boy.

"Talk, rant, tell me anything you want, tell me want you want to say ot just silently cry, do anything that'll make you be in ease, i'll be here for you. Got it?" The korean nods smiling as tear drops made it's way out off of his eyes. Renjun frowns, he hates this sight of his friend, he hates this side of Donghyuck.

"Hey, junnie, i'm sorry, i'm so so sorry."

Renjun signs.

"What're you even sorry for? there's nothing to be sorry about--" The chinese wasn't able to finish his sentence for Donghyuck cut him off.

"There is," at that moment, Renjun just thought of staying quiet and listen to his best friend, he doesn't want to disturb the boy anymore or interfere his sentence. He hugs the younger, breaking it as soon as possible and carrasses the boy's back, making him feel at ease.

"I'm sorry that I made you worry in some way and I'm sorry that I failed as a best friend, as a person in some way," Renjun hold on his tears, he really hates it, he hates Donghyuck downing himself, feeling like he's a worhtless piece of shit.

Though the boy still stayed quiet and let he other continue his talking.

"And also, we broke up..."

-----

YA'LL DNYL IS SUCH A BOP I'M FRICKING SHOUTING YA BITCHES NEED TO STREAM THAT SONG 😍💞❣💟💕💗😭

I MISS YA'LL SO MUCH UWUWUWUWUUW

I'M SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY CHAPTER AND I'LL TRY(STAN DAY6) TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN DON'T HATE ON ME PLS ANYWAY PLS LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE MWAMWA LOVE YA'LL PATIENCE AND SU4T UWU 💞💝💗💕❣💗😍😍😘