dalawampu't-siyam

Chenle signs, "Please~ Hyung i want to meet them so badly! That Jaemoon, Jaein, Jaeji, Jeju- what?"

Renjun rolls his eyes,"Wow, how amazing. You're to excited for summer," the dolphin shakes his head, "not that much, I have a boyfriend at school," Renjun jolted up from his seat, wearing a surprised face, half-opened mouth, "WHAT?!"

He chuckles, "Just kidding, I don't even have someone i like there."

"How denial, but you still can't come," Chenle signs, "Fine."

Renjun smiles and leaves his phone at Chenle's king sized bed, leaving to go to the younger's bathroom.

"Finally," he gets his brother's phone, same time when it buzzed signalling that there's a new message from whoever his brother is chatting with.

"Who- Donghyuck? Who's that?" He opens the message and sees multiple questions from his big brother's friend.

Donghyuck
douché cum rite heir now churry
seen

"What? What's cum and rite?" Chenle asked himself, confused of the dirty talk Renjun's friend sent.

The chinese squints his eyes, furrowing his brows, pouting but doesn't mind it in the end and decided to...

Renjun
Someone is coming with me, let him join

----

Donghyuck and Chenle blabbers about various of topics, the street filling up with their laughter and voices.

The two just met and look at them know. First of all, Renjun was on the shower and you know what the dolphin boy did while the other was busy preparing himself. Second, Donghyuck gladly accepted the question that Chenle asked his brother's friend, more likely Donghyuck. Third, The young boy keeps on begging, whining, screaming like he's on his period, exaggeratedly.

"I should've not brought him here," Mark chuckles, "The fact that they're both noisy and mostly alike makes you annoyed, right?"

Renjun rolls his eyes, "Yeah yeah yeah," he looks at Jaemin and Jeno, awkwardly walking side by side, not talking to each other.

Mark follows the boy's stare and saw the two, the two people that's silently walking behind them. Actually, the annoying team is on the lead, the matured ones on the back of the two, and the awkward is last.

"Go, talk to them, make them alright," Mark says with a smile.

"I-that's the problem
...Actually, I'm happy that they're not okay cause I can talk to Jaemin more, own him, have him for my own, tell him, tell the whole world that he's mine," silence filled. Mark was speechless, he didn't know that Renjun admires Jaemin so much that he regreted what he just said earlier.

The chinese lowers his head. "I'm to selfish, forget It, that won't come true, he likes Jeno-"

Mark cuts the other's sentence signing as he continues to say, "You're being emotional, to emotional. Hey, Renjun, look at me," the smaller obeys, "You- life is unfair,  you can't get what you want, you aren't selfish, okay? You just want to love someone and that's not wrong, loving someone who doesn't love you back, i know it hurts, but, love Renjun, try your best, it doesn't hurt, nothing will hurt if you give it a try. You may not succeed but it's okay, don't plant a frown on your face, be happy that you loved someone, be happy that you experience something that you won't want to happen anymore because we learn from our regrets or mistakes, we'll know when to let go or not."

Renjun wipes the tears flowing out off of his eyes, " Thanks hyung, now I know why you got smarter than Donghyuck," the elder laughs.

"Now, go talk to them," Renjun takes a deep breathe, facing the two who's clueless of how far they are from the others that they kept on taking small steps.

The chinese refrains, he doesn't know what to do, he suddenly can't move. Mark signs, a sign of impatience. He pushes Renjun in front of Jaemin ,supposedly, but it turns to be the wrong way.

Loud noises of people bumping to each other could be heard which caught the attention of some people, even Chenle and Donghyuck who's getting ice cream at a convenient store that they're in lately but know outside, dumbfounded of the scene they saw.

A circle of people was formed, looking at the two who's on the ground. The boys were surprised, a light blush forming on both their cheeks.

Jeno widens his eyes seeing Renjun's face so close to him. The chinese is currently on top of Jeno who isn't even moving a inch.

Jaemin is actually astonish by the position or situation his two friends are in , this is all because of Mark pushing the chinese.

Jeno looks at Renjun, examining his face but what really caught his attention so damn well is the boy's pinkish-red, juicy lips and in any minute he'll find himself kissing the boy.

No no no. Jeno, look, Jaemin is the only one you love, don't cheat, don't cheat, don't cheat.

Jeno pushes Renjun away but it just happens that the chinese was holding Jeno's shoulder that they just changed positions, Jeno topping know.

They're faces turns into a more brighter red, causing Chenle to curse under his breathe. (Let's just say that he said 'fudge')

Renjun covers his nose with one hand and pushes Jeno in the other hand which he succeeded at. He rushes out of the people and girls who're mostly squealing.

Chenle follows his big brother, not minding Donghyuck who was know sitting in a chair at the convenient store, putting a gullible smile on.

The people that surrounded them leaves and continues minding their own business, some where stunned, staying still on their place because of what they saw, homophobic or not.

Jaemin look at Jeno who's know trapped, can't move or do anything.

"Jeno?" The called boy looks at Jaemin, his eyes widens and shakes his head, standing up and dusting his shirt.

"W-what happened? Are we okay?" Jeno ask, "I-I think so, when were we even not okay?" Jaemin says, confused.

The smaller shakes his head, "Nothing, n-never I mean."

-

Mark leaves, not minding what happened since it's done. He finds for Donghyuck cause he wants to do that to his boyfriend, he's longing for him again.

Donghyuck licks his hand, wiping it in a napkin and stands up but was brought back as he felt someone pushing him back to his seat.

He glares at the boy in front of him, "Why do you keep on pushing everyone this day?"

"I don't know, i miss you," the elder says, lifting Donghyuck's chin to face him.

The younger slaps Mark's hand that's holding his chin and steps on the elder's foot making the elder groan in pain.

"That hurts," The smaller rolls his eyes, "Do you think I care?"

"No, but you love me," Donghyuck furrows his brows and looks at the boy. Mark sits next to him and wraps his arms around the boy's neck.

"Let's just leave and not mind the four of them, I'm hungry plus I told them to meet up because we need to study for the upcoming test but looks at them, crazy about their love life."

"Mind their own business Hyuckie. I also need to feed myself with you in our room. It sure will be fun," the elder teases with a playful smirk on his face.

Donghyuck shakes his head in disbelief, "What a lie."

________

Did u like that reno part? No :)) Okay thank you.

(how many more fluffs should i make before i proceed with the secret?)