Hospital Visit #1

Feeling almost frozen, I start to wake...

"Andy! Wake up! Please!"

I can hear a female's voice... She is definitely screaming at a volume I know should be deafening me... Especially considering her normal level for simply speaking is way too high... For some reason all I hear is mumbles...

"I swear to God you die on me Andy! I'll die too! And then it will start a whole chain reaction of deaths and suicides! If you die then Keri will die and Tony will die and Ky will die and Anthony will die and Pace will die and Alec will die! Then following my death a bunch more people will die, Hannah will die and Ella will die and Rogan will die and Macie will die and Kassy will die and Evan will die and Cain will die......"

The mumbling continues for what feels like days, yet in reality was about an hour... "god Kota shut the fuck up already, I'm 100% positive you are making people's ears bleed and I can barely hear what you are saying anyhow"... I waited for her response or a pause in her full on rant, but it was if she didn't hear me...I felt a wet spot starting to grow on my side, but I couldn't move...

*screaming*crying* WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T WAKE UP KY!!
"She will wake D, just chill.." Ky says slightly nervous.
"HOW DO YOU KNOW!!???!!!" Still screaming.
"I know." Ant says calmly.

I finally start to hear a bit more...
There are faint steps coming closer, from what sounds like rubber clogs...

"So, looks like a basic coma." Pace's voice chimes in right over the Doc.
"Well not quite Mr. Dae, but it is basically a waiting game until the tests results come back or Ms. Tressoli wakes.

"Eww did that mother fucker really just use my last name...He did! Ugh! Fuck that!...It is Tee, not fucking Tressoli..." I snapped... You see I hated my government with a passion... Andrea Tressoli... Type of name people use to wipe their ass from The Daely newspaper... I angrily thought as I passed back out...