Resurgence

"Ow"  I grab my splitting head. I feel bandages and tug'em a bit.
"Shh shh shh, hey there babe, I know it hurts but don't pull at them" I hear a deep familiar voice.
"Ant?" I manage to squeak out sorta whinely.
"Yes, Hun, I'm here." He says confidently.
"So you think you hit that pretty little head of your's hard enough? You had m..us all really worried."
"What do you mean? I was in the truck, Pace was driving. Next I knew I was here. I thought he crashed after I went unconscious?" I inquire.
"Nope. You knocked, he got home, you hit your head coming out the truck all light headed and dizzy-like. Then you collapsed to the ground."
"Damn..." I knowingly nodded.
"I'm sorry..."
"Andy.. Don't. We have been over this too many times.." he sighs.
"But Ant..."
"No buts. Have you even been taking any of the medication they've been trying to give you?"
"...have I ever before?...." I look away.
"I'll take that as a No." he says frustrated.
"When are you gonna learn you can't play 'keep away' your whole life? Just because they made your mom.. worse.. doesn't mean they'll do the same to you babe.."
"You don't know how they will effect me!! Don't feed me bullshit!!" I cried.
"Just go... I..I would like to be alone."
"Fine. I'll be back with Kota in a half hour, she with want to see you."

...Fuck...I need to start taking my meds...
I was doing good, what happened? What went wrong?...