The new Headmaster

~During breakfast at the Great Hall~

*Muttering from all around the Hall*

Professor McGonagall: ''Uh-uhm''

*Mutters*

Professor McGonagall: ''UH-UHM!''

*Mutters*

Snape: ''If all of you do shut up, I will wash my hair!''

*Whole Hall falls silent*

Professor McGonagall: ''Thanks Professor Snape. For both things. Well, I have to tell you all something.''

Seamus Finnigan: ''Snape was kidding us!''

Professor McGonagall: ''Probably, but-''

Padma Patil: ''Snapes going to the hairdresser and goes bald so he is never need to wash his hair!''

Professor McGonagall: ''I don't hope so, but what I wanted to say-''

Luna Lovegood: ''The nargles are flown into Snape's ears, yes indeed. I knew that already.''

Professor McGonalgall: ''... But what I WANTED TO SAY... I have to tell you all you've got a new Headmaster. Please let me introduce you to Gandalf the Grey? Or White?? Never mind. Here he is.''

Gandalf: ''Hello students of Hogfarts School of Orc-craft and Wizardy.''

*Crickets*

Profeasor McGonagall: ''Uhm... Professor... It's HogWarts School of WITCHcraft and Wizardry."

Gandalf: "Oh... I'm sorry." *Continues* "I'm happy to be your new headmaster. And I give out a few notices. So listen well. Firstly, you will get new subjects-"

*Booh!... No really no... Please no dude...*

Gandalf: *Continues* "Like Swortfighting and Archery-"

*OMG!.. That's awesome... Cool!*

Gandalf: "So you can defence yourselfs. If you will not be able to defent yourselfs against orcs, you shall not pass."

Draco: "Let us hunt some orc!"

Gandalf: "That's what I want to hear!"

Luna: "Are we also gonna learn about how we have to defent ourselfs against Nergles? Because that is really important. And if we do, I think Professor Snape really has to be in this lessons. I don't think he wants them again flying in his ears."

Gandalf: "What the orc are Nergles?"

Professor McGonagall: "Nergles are unexisting beasts Professor."

Luna: "NERGLES DO EXIST!!!!"

Snape: "10 points from Ravenclaw!"

Ravenclaw: Ò_ó

Professor McGonagall: "Well it's allmost time for your classes so everybody has to go."

~During dinner~

Professor McGonagall: "Ugh, ugh"

*Mutters*

Professor McGonagall: "Oh, never mind."

Snape: "I'll help you." *Winks at Professor McGonnagal*

Professor McGonnagal: *Blushes*

Snape: "I've washed my hair"

Seamus Finnigan: "LIAR!"

Snape: "My hair is so greasy that you don't see the difference."

Professor McGonnagal: Ò_ó "Liar! Ten points from Slitherin!"

Snape: O.o

Snape: "But... You wanted to tell us something Professor?"

Professor McGonagall: "Uhm... Yes indeed. Uhm... Professor the? Oh what was it?"

Gandalf: "Gandalf the Pink! I have a higher position now. Shadowfax's got a unicornhorn now"

Professor McGonagall: "OK..?

*Everybody falls silent*

Luna: "There are flown a lot of Nergles in his ears."

Everybody exept from Luna: -_-

~End~

Heey everybody!

This was a conversation with Gandalf out of the Lord Of The Rings. So I understand if you've never red the books or watched the movies it was a littlebit more difficult to understand. I also used some quotes out of the LOTR so yes... That was my autors note I think. Hope you liked it so please comment!

Xx the Pineapple