finnwolfhard posted a picture

                            168,492 likes

168,492 likes.

finnwolfhard: see me tonight in new jersey at the metlife stadium!

~

your eyes widened at his newest post. you were going to the metlife stadium tonight. what if you see finn. should you say something if you do? or will he shun you away? maybe you should apologize. yes, that's what you should do.

you grab your phone and click snapchat. you take in a big breath and then start typing.

~

y/n is typing...

y/n: i'm sorry, finn. i shouldn't have spoken to you like that last night. you mean so much to me and i'm so so sorry. you were my only friend and i ruined that and i don't think i can apologize enough.

finn: i'm sorry, but i can't be your friend.

y/n: why not?

finn: because i don't even know you! you won't even show me your face! and also because you're a fan, anything you say to me could be fake.

y/n: i'm not fake! everything i say to you is as real as it can get. and i'm sorry i'm not showing you my face, i'm just really insecure.

finn: i'm sorry.

y/n: finn please don't leave me. i'll show you my face, i'll do anything you want.

finn: i really don't know, y/n.

y/n: i'm going to the MetLife stadium tonight, you can see me then??

finn: what? are you?

y/n: yes, my mom works there. please, talk to me there. and i'll prove you i can be your friend.

finn: okay..

y/n: thank you!

finn: yeah, well i gtg.

y/n: see u later

finn: bye

~

cAN you tell how much trouble i'm having with this plot lmao.
i promise i'll try to make this better.

ALSO 135 ViEWS? like ik that doesn't seem like a lot but im actually ssooo happy!!

anywho, will you dRop a vote pls? thnks, loves.

-eva