열두

a/n: hey guys! im so sorry it took me so long to update. tbh i haven't even been busy. my boyfriend broke up w me and i've had no motivation to write whatsoever. so im just gonna write whats going on in my life rn, in the story. you know, so i can actually finish the story and write out my feelings :):

-

you could hear the faint sound of whispering all around you as you and finn make your way down main street. finn didn't seem fazed, but your heart was running a triathlon. 

i looked over at finn and smiled. he was so perfect.

your phone vibrated in your pocket. you pull your phone out to see you received a notification from your best friend Lydia.

Lydia: hey shishter, wanna hang out????

y/n: sure,,, i have a surprise for u.. ;)

Lydia: i love surprises :-D!! meet me @ joseys!

you turned your phone off and stuck it back in your pocket. you turned towards finn who was texting someone himself.

"hey finn, im gonna' introduce you to my friend!" you say enthusiastically.

finn nodded his head in approval and looked back down at his phone.

you began to feel a little awkward with the sudden silence, so you couldn't wait to see lydia. she'd make it less awkward.

you soon arrived at joseys' flower shack. you saw lydias' vibrant red hair and began to quicken your pace. finn was right behind you, still looking down at his phone.

lydia spots you and runs towards you. she pulls you into a hug when she reaches you.

"so whats my surprise", she says almost immediately.

you giggle and turns toward finn, who was looking down at his phone still.

"finn, meet lydia!" you say excitedly.

finn looked up for a brief second, then looked back down at his phone, and then looked back up, his mouth parting slightly. his eyes shone with something, but u couldn't quite tell what it was. he was staring at lydia.

of course he was, she's beautiful.

you could feel jealousy crawling under your skin as finn introduced himself, holding the handshake a little too long.

the way lydia batted her eyelashes towards him didn't help.

you decided to go and sit down, feeling a bit overwhelmed.

you sat on a small birch bench by the flower shop. they were talking enthusiastically, you doubt
they noticed your disappearance.

you sigh and look around. multiple people were walking on the sidewalks with their significant others. you wished oli could be here. you haven't talked to him in a few days, because he was out of town and had no reception.

you missed him so much you could practicality hear his voice. you could hear his voice.

you turned your head to your left, towards his voice. you see his familiar blond hair and tan skin. he was walking hand in hand with maria, a girl in your grade.

your heart rate accelerated and you were having trouble breathing.

your fists were clinched, your nails making marks on the palm of your hands.

he noticed you after what seemed like forever. you both made eye contact for a brief second. his eyes were cold and showed no sympathy.

you watched as he walked past you with maria, not even looking back.

silly girl. whats wrong with you? you're so stupid.

you should've known he wouldn't be committed to you. he's the biggest player in school. why would he be in a serious relationship with you?

you felt tears caressing your cheek. how dare you be so stupid?

y

ou felt alone. so alone. you scanned the area for finn and lydia, who seemed to have disappeared.

lydia and finn left you.
just like everyone else.

you got up and walked home with your head down.

-
heyyyy guys! thanks for reading :) this chapter was like super bad! im so sorry! its summer now and im bored out of my mind, so ill be updating way more frequently! i promise a brand new chapter by Thursday!!

also, thank u SO much for all the support I've been receiving for this book. it warms my heart so much! your guys comments are absolutely hilarious btw. sksksk i just love u guys so much.

feel free to contact me on here or my other social medias!

Instagram: oxoxeva

Twitter: xevamf

thank u guys so much! i love u and have a great day 💓

xx, eva