십칠

finns pov

.

i stare at the stars on my ceiling. i want to touch a star.
they're so far away and yet, as i reach my hand out to the glow in the dark stars on my ceiling, i feel as if it's possible.

i never sleep anymore. i can't tame my thoughts long enough to sleep. my eyelids were heavy, but i didn't want to sleep. i wanted to think about her.

her.

i compare her to everything. like the stars on my ceiling.

they're so bright and all i want to do is touch one, be next to one. they're too far.

i'm scared of my feelings for her.
everything seems to revolve around her in my mind and it drives me absolutely insane.

i want to be with her.
i want to show her i'm genuine and i won't hurt her like oliver did.

oliver.

i wanted to physically hurt him. i wanted to show him how bad he hurt her. i've never been one to go straight for violence, but i swear if i ever see him, he won't see whats coming.

i sigh and rest my head on my pillow.

i over think everything. i don't like it. i want to be carefree and not worry over simple fucking things.

i want to express my feelings without being so goddamn hesitant.

i want her. she doesn't care about my looks or my weird sense of humour.

she doesn't judge everyone like i do.

she's perfect.

i want her.

.

a little peak into finny boys mind. lolz.

i like writing in finns point of view. it's cHiLl.

my new book is gonna be published in the next couple days and im so excited bc it doesnt fucking suckkk.

im gonna end this story soon. maybe at chapter 20. (it's at 17 rn)

i love u guys.

xx, eva. 💘