I'm numb ~Saitama

Saitama's POV

Hey, My name's Saitama, yeah...

Let's go back to the beginning  before I start...

I just came back from another, failure, my worst interview, like all the rest of them...

"I've been rejected again, life sucks.."

I look over and I see a giant crab walking around, with, nipples drawn on his... ERM, chest??

He comes close to me,

"HAVE YOU SEEN A LITTLE BOY WITH A WEIRD CHIN?"

"No, I didn't."

I look at him dead in the eyes,

"I'd kill you, but it seems to me like you are just as numb as I."

"I leave you alone, consider to be lucky."

I keep walking alone.

Then I see the kid he was looking for,

He did too,
The Crab Man runs after the kid, just ready to kill him
I start to think to myself,

SHOULD I SAVE THE KID?
THE KID DOESNT LOOK LIKE HE WOULD CARE.
UGH, I HATE MYSELF SOMETIMES.

I rush over to the child...
"Kid we gotta move fast!!"
The kid stared at me.
I grab him by the hand,
"We gotta move, NOW!" I scream in his face.
Then he says the most, stupidest thing I've ever heard...
"But, sir, my soccer ball!!"
I'm going to kill this kid, myself!!

I open my mouth to scold the kid some more, when out of the corner of my eye, the crab man swings his claw, aiming for the kid...

There I was, being "heroic" and shoving the kid out of the claws reach and replace myself in his spot.

The kid is still staring,
you know, I should let that kid die,

¯\_()_/¯

"Do you know how hard it is to wipe off marker with these claws?!?" He pouts. "Not to mention its permanent."

Is this guy for real?

"Dude, it was just a harmless prank, he's just a kid." I talk back.
"Huh?" The crab man said.
I'm laughing, I hope he doesn't notice...
"You!! I should have killed you when I had the chance, now you'll pay."
"Are you laughing? At me? He's practicality boiling in irritation...
This is hilarious
"You remind me of this anime I watched when I was a ki-"

Another swing,
I cough up blood.

"How's that for a prank, HAHAHA" He chuckles.
"I'm gonna wipe that smile off your face with my fist in your mouth crab boy."
I sass...

I regain my what I had left of my strength and stood somewhat up, I yell, bold, and with confidence, I'm an idiot, I tell you...

"WHEN I WAS A BOY, I WANTED TO BECOME A SUPERHERO, A HERO THAT COULD WIPE OUT MONSTERS LIKE YOU WITH, ONE PUNCH!!"

Adrenaline runs through my body, not thinking what I was even doing...

I take my tie and wrap the crap out of it around the crab man.
I took a chance and look for an opening, that's where I thought, eye socket, I wrap it around the socket, pull as hard as I can, and before you knew I, I was gonna have crab... For dinner...

Ever since that day, I become more determined to become the hero I wanted to be when I was a kid, I trained hard for three years, I became strong, strong enough to kill my opponents, with one punch. But great strength comes with a fair trade, I lost( my precious hair,_ ) my will to feel any emotions. I am..

Numb

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I hope you all like it! I didn't use any dialogue from this episode, I wanted to have some twist to it! (Yes, I know, I've seen all of OPM, you don't need to correct my twists, THIS IS A FANFIC) This is my first ever story, I am sorry for my weak writing skills! Feel free to suggest anything for this story! After all, this is our story!!

Much love
~Author Chan
@ChaosWriter1