I'm Not Your Sensei, Genos(P2)~Sai

(let's finish Genos' POV first)

The rest of Genos' POV

"I'm not your sensei, Genos..." Sensei, I mean, Saitama says to me.

"W-what do you m-mean? Saitama?"
I start to tear up again, feared what he would say next.

"Genos, I don't wanna be your sensei, anymore, there's nothing for me to teach you, this is where we part ways and say goodbye as a disciple, and sensei..." He says with a smirk.

"Why ever not? Not please teach me more, I don't want to say goodbye!!" Genos' start sobbing.

Saitama's POV

"We must Genos, you've been a good disciple!" I say, my smirk growing wider.

"Why are you smiling?!? Sensei, please don't leave me!! Genos' brakes down

"You didn't let me finish..." I say smirking with such evilness

He's such a dweeb

"We must part ways as sensei and disciple, because I want to be more than you're sensei Genos"

"What?" Genos' says
"Stop crying baby, I don't ever wanna see you cry, ever, especially if I caused you to." "Shhhh.." "I got you"

I wipe his tears away and kiss his cheek, nose, forehead, then lips.

"Then what do you want to be then?" Genos' asked.

"I want to be, your world, your life, your will to feel, Genos, I want to be your boyfriend, best friend, husband, I want to be your everything, just like you are too me.." I say, starting to cry too. "GENOS I WANT TO HAVE A LIFE WITH YOU!" "I WANT TO SEE YOU EVERYDAY, I WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, LAUGH, I WANT YOU!!"

I pause trying to regain myself, I broke down in an ice cream shop.

"Genos."

"I'm in love with you too!"

"Really?"

"Really, really!"

We kiss once more, longer this time.

"I'm. Never. Letting. You, Go."

"Oh, get a room you two!"
We turn around, apparently, the cashier was listening to us the whole time...

"You guys are so cute together! Are you a couple now then?" She asks

I look over to Genos, he nods

"Yes, ma'am, we are now!" I say grabbing Genos by the hand.

"Let's get out of here?" I ask
"Yes, love, let's go!" He grips my hand tighter, nothing will ever come between us, I promise...
--------------------
@ChaosWriter1