kenny is evil

~ Stan's POV ~

We all trudged to the park , Cartman saying he'd join us in a bit , although that like an hour and a half ago. we weren't too worried though , because Kenny had been distracting everyone by doing dumb shit.

"Hey Butters" he said , walking backwards next to me , who just to be clear was walking like a normal human.

"Yes Kenny?" Butters and tweek were walking behind us , tweek clutching a thermos of coffee , which Cartman had made him take.

"What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?" I rolled my eyes and took out my phone , having heard this dumb joke multiple times.

"I don't know, what do you call one?" Butters asked , actual interest in his voice. The poor guy clearly didn't know where Kenny was going with is.

" Lick-alotta-pussy-saurus!!" Kenny exploded with laugher. Turning back round and walking over to the old swing set. We followed him over , each of us sitting on a set of swings , since this particular set was of 4 swings.

"Oh...I don't think that's correct Kenny." Butters giggled , not understanding. I groan and continue looking through my feed on coonstagram.

"It was a joke butters... anyways. Stan , what are your thoughts on The potential kyman that's gonna happen?" Kenny was now looking me down, I rolled my eyes , looking up to meet his stare.

"Well. I'm not sure what to feel. I one hand Cartman isn't good enough for Kyle , on the other. They'd be so perfect together." As I spoke I used my hands as visual weighing scales.

"K-Kyman?.. w-whats that?" Tweek piped up. They were both clearly confused.

"Oh. Kyman is the ship between Kyle and Cartman. They have crushes on each other!" Kenny said casually , starting to swing.

"KENNY! we weren't meant to tell anyone! They trusts us with that info!" I yelled , angry at him.

"What about Wendy?" He said , smirking as he swing higher.

"..." Fuck.he knew I'd told Wendy. I tell her everything, since she's my girlfriend.

"Exactly. And Anyways , to make it happen were gonna need as any people as we can get. Tweek. Butters. You two wanna help get them together?" He turnt his gaze to the two blondes.

"Yes yes yes yes yes!!! They'll go great together!" Butters pale blue eyes shone , and he clasped his hands together, almost falling off the swing as he did so.

"W-well...i-ill..do.. what I c-can. Will c-craig know?" Tweek kept his coffee green eyes glued to the rim of his thermos as he spoke.

"Sure. Again. The more the merrier! But you can't tell them they like each other. They gotta confess themselves ok?" Kenny swung higher , making the whole swing set shake.

We all nodded in agreement. This was gonna be interesting to do..

~ Kenny's POV ~

I grinned , happy with what I was doing. Ha! Proof I can be just as evil as Cartman.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and slowly bought the swing to a stop. The other three were now talking about some game, I'm not sure and I don't really care seeing as I don't have any devices to game on. Damn. I only got a phone a short while back by pure luck.

I pulled out my phone from my warmer pocket and grinned even more when I saw that Kyle had messaged me.

ky: dude. Now I know about Cartman's crush I'm trying hard not to blush or do something stupid whilst I'm around. Any help??????

Ha. Poor Ginge I giggled to myself , replying swiftly.

Ke: don't fuck this up Kyle. We believe in you!

I knew that was no help. But oh well. It'll be amusing.i yawned standing up and checking the time.

3:15pm. Hometime. Everyone stopped and watched me as I stood up. Pp useless expressions across there face.

"Guys , we should probably get home. it's 3:15. " I sighed and the other soft up

"Good idea. I'll see you later at the sleep over?" Stan questioned as the other two said there farewells and left.

"No doubt about it. It's gonna be juicy" I laughed and waved , walking the opposite direction as him. there is no doubt in this world that I'd miss this sleepover , for multiple reasons. we could play truth and dare...or whatever. I laugh , however it soon comes to a stop as I heard all too familiar shouts coming through the trees.

"Seriously? Can't I have one day with some damned peace?" I grumbled , slowly making my way to my trash help called home.