Chapter 14 - First kiss

I take my words about Miki back. She is bad. Pika called me if everything was going alright. I lied and told her I'm okay. She recently got a new job, modelling, so I didn't want to bother her with my stuff. Right now she is staying in a hotel.

"We started going out today." He said as we sat on the floor in my room.

"Uh-huh." I plainly respond.

"What? Wishing for me to be rejected?" He laugh joking.

"I need a shoulder to cry on."

He turns to me.

"What happen?"

"The boy I like rejected me today around noon. No, more like ever since." I said. "But maybe I don't need a shoulder now."

"..... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to brag about the confession when you're rejected." He said as he hug me.

I push him away. He looks kinda hurt, but I already knew that he wasn't going to become mine. Plus, he has a girlfriend now. Doing this is restricted. He was just playing with me, until he found her.

"Stop playing with me. Don't joke around with me. I was always, always serious with you.." I mumble under my breath.

"Huh?" He didn't hear what I said.

"Why do you always play around?" I said as I put on a straight face, hiding the pain.

"What?" He said.

"Kana told me. You were always fooling around with girls, but stopped before they got serious about you." I reply. "That includes me too."

"Well, you know... I'm sorry. I wasn't thin-"

"Well, whatever. You have to break off ties with girls you know anyway. Miki sounds like a jealous girl. You like her, she like you. Happy ending." I said as I start to push him out of my room.

"What do you mean? We're like siblings, there's no way anyone can change that. We never see each other that way." He said as I force him to put on his shoe.

So, he hasn't even once gave a thought that I like him in that way. How heartless, Killua. Never see each other that way? We can't change it? It might be true, but it doesn't change the fact that I've fallen for you.

"I'll be goin-"

I kiss him right on the lips. He froze like a statue, but push me away as the 50 second of kiss pass. I look at him as he wipe the kiss we shared away.

"Y/n! What was that supposed to mean?!" He sounds very angry while blushing a bit.

"We may be siblings-like, but we are not blood related. Don't forget that you're a man and I'm a woman." I said.

He looks at me as if hurt. I couldn't bear his face being like that.

"Just kidding! So, how was the kiss?" I said putting up a smile.

"Y-You idiot! That was my first kiss! Moreover, you knew I had a girlfriend, but still did it!" He raise his voice a bit.

Yes, this is it. Break our relationship and end it here. No more pain, no more of this. We no need to be involve together any longer. Let's.. end it here.

"Go! To your girlfriend! I didn't mean to cause harm! It was a joke!" I said raising my voice and pushing him out the door.

"A joke? Don't do tha-"

I push him out and close the door. Don't do that? Don't you joke with me! Playing around like that. I touch my lip that shared the kiss. His lips were soft. Did he put on lip balm? That idiot... I'm glad I was the first to kiss him. I should be satisfy with this. He is going to hate me now. I watch him out the window as he sqaut down.

Killua p.o.v.

Her lips were as soft as it looked. My heart pound. That doesn't change the fact that I've kissed another girl beside Miki. Does that count as cheating?

"I'm so doom." I said as I sqaut down in front of her door.

She pushed me out like that and she even told me something like I'm a man and she's a woman. Aren't we like siblings? My first kiss was also stolen by someone I wasn't dating. Ugh! This is really weighing on my mind. I got up and walk out. I turn back. She wasn't at the window.

"What am I expecting? Her to look out?" I mumble among myself.

But seriously, why did she kiss me when she has a crush on another guy? She told me she was rejected since long ago, but she shouldn't be able to kiss me just after that rejection. Why? Why? I don't feel like Miki is important for now. Y/n's kiss is all that still weighing on my mind. My heart pound like crazy when I thought of that kiss we shared.

"Ah, I clearly heard what you said earlier. That was so embarrassing that I was shock to only say 'huh'.. What did you mean by that? Always serious about me?" I blush a bit and cover my bottom half of my face with my hand.

Your p.o.v.

He looked over and I duck down. I suddenly remember what I told Kana and Pika yesterday. I told myself to forget about him, yet this desire of mine only got stronger... I even kissed him..

"Ugh! I wanna hide in a hole!" I said. "Sure I kissed him, but that was totally not me! Well.. maybe."

I blush and got redder. Even though he has a girlfriend, I still want to snatch him away. Miki just changed what I've thought of her. So this time, I'm going to snatch Killua away. I may have said what I said yesterday, but today is different. Killua deserves someone better than a liar. It might not be me, but he definitly is blind.

"So what's the plan for that?" I mumble.

Mom and the rest of my family tend to not get involve with me since I'm kinda secretive and I want them to not get into my personal business, but I could see them just looking at the scene we created. They. Saw. Everything.

"So... You like him.." Mom said.

"My cute sister has finally fallen!" Seno said.

"Fallen?! What?! No!" I reply.

"I disapprove. He don't know what you feel." Dad adds in.

Ryan stayed silent. This is going to cause a stir up in my family. That kiss scene.... I regret that I didn't look at my surroundings, but I didn't regret that kiss we shared.

What's the plan for snatching him? How will the kiss effect on Killua? Also, i hope his denseness is not so dense to think of it as a sibling. Stay tune!