Chapter 1 Tiring

Megans POV

I flick off the music from my ipod and put it in my bag before throwing on my hoodie. Every day for years my life has consisted of this,not because anyones made me,because I thrive for something so bad , its all I want,all I need..I just want to dance. Many people say I work to hard or I push my self far too much but I want to be the best..is the bad? That I don't feel like I'm good until its visual to me,others may see it but I don't . I walk out of the dance studio and walk down the whole to get to my locker,the corridor empty like literally noone else was probably in the entire college but let's face it who else stays in college till 7 dancing alone.

Only downfall about it all is that I don't actually make any friends,any friends I've had I've either pushed away or I don't even know because I spend too much time working on dance I suppose actually have the time for friends anyway. I get to my locker and grab my stuff before walking to the way out of college to get home.

Walking home,was well interesting I guess,you'd think after years of doing this I'd get use to pain in my muscles and stuff but I don't and everyday I walk home limping knowing I probably look like a right idiot.

I get home and straight away hear my parents arguing , I'd be lying if I said I wasent use to this,they argue most nights over literally everything . I walk past the kitchen where my parents are and run upstairs wanting to avoid being dragged into it .