Chapter 27 Won't you let me

Megans POV

Its only been a day since the argument with luke and my mind is already riddled with guilt. I feel that deep down maybe I should trust this boy, he has been the only one who's bothered to show any interest in helping me in anyway since my accident ,maybe he just wants to help. I can't help but keep my eyes peeled on my phone,he hasent texted ,rang me or anything,maybe I've already ruined a friendship,always been a special skill for me right. Then it hits me,maybe I should send him the first text? I mean what if he's doing the exact same thing as me? Waiting for a text..I doubt that,he probably hates me,just like the rest.

Its only been a minute and already the temptation is eating at me,too much that I'm defeated. I pick up my phone and bring up his number ,clicking onto the texting option. I take a quick deep breath and proceed to think about what the hell I'm going to write. I swear as soon as I started to think,my mind went into a jumbled mess but everything I put my phone down all these thoughts came to mind. Eventually I couldent take the wait anymore , I needed to atleast try and write something.

To: Luke;

Hi luke we need to speak,I'm ready to talk about it now..

Instant regret filled my body within seconds and my heart stopped a beat as my door opened

"So your ready to talk now?" He spoke with a slight smile,the hell did he come from?

"Luke how the hell did you get here so quick" I asked ,I could practically see the confusion on my face

"Oh I was already nearly here when I got your text,dident think I'd give up on you that easy did you?" He spoke before sitting on the side of my bed.

I guess he's right,he dident give up just yet