Chapter 2 - Big, weird place

"Miss Stone."

"Don't Mike, you're so annoying."

"Miss Stone, you need to wake up."

I open my eyes and I see Jane beside my bed. "Huh?"

"Your brunch is very soon, you need to get up."

I yawn and I sit up. "Thanks Jane." I mutter,

I swing my legs off the bed and I get up. I go to the kitchen and I start to make a coffee.

"Would you like me to make that?" Jane asks.

"No it's okay." I smile. "I've got it."

All she did was smile and carried on with cleaning up the kitchen. My dad comes downstairs.

"One coffee to go please, Jane." He smiled.

"Make it yourself." I laugh. "You have two hands."

My dad rolled his eyes and looked at his watch. "You're going to make us late, get on move on young lady."

I roll my eyes as I make my way to my room. A dress was laid out on my bed. I hold it up as I groan. I take a quick shower, I put on a bit of make up and I do my hair. The dress was tight and annoying. I put on my shoes and I make my way downstairs.

"Well don't you just look beautiful." My mom smiles.

"Yeah, you look like you're about to lay in your coffin." Mike spits with a laugh.

My dad nudged him and Mike rolled his eyes. I open the door and as I was about to walk out, but then, Mike gives me a weird smile.

"Have fun." He teased. "Don't forget to tell me all the details."

"You're a fucking bug-"

"Kendall!" My mom sighs. "Language."

I roll my eyes and I get into the car. My dad begins to drive out of the driveway and he locks the gate as we make our way to this weird, stupid brunch.

When we arrive we all hop out.

"Nice isn't it?" My mom smiled. "Your father and I got married here."

"Cool." I sigh.

"Come on!" She says with excitement. "We have things to discuss. "

My mom grabs my hand and leads me into this big place. It was huge. And weird. We make our way to the back where there was the beach. My mother leads me to the table and my parents both smile at me.

"What is this?" I ask. "Why am I here?"

"Well, we have some very exciting news." My dad states.

"Well..." I say. "Spill."

My mother grabs my hand. "Kendall, you are-"

"Mr and Ms Stone. How lovely to see you." My mom gets cut off.

"Mr and Ms Dolan. How are you?" She smiles.

I look behind them and there stood a boy who looked very annoyed. His hands were in his pockets as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Kendall, sweetie," My mom grabbed my hand and pointed to the boy in front of me. "This is Ethan."

I look at him. Then back to my mom. "Okay?"

"What's going on?" Ethan asked as he looked at his parents. "Why am I here?"

"Son." His father spoke. "Kendall, is going to be your wife."