Chapter Four

I coughed out a laugh; half choking on my drink. “Whoa, Louise I didn’t know you were that excited.” He said jokingly, patting my back. I was just about to give him a smart response when Kalvin approached us holding a basket ball in one hand.

“You guys, we’re hanging out in the car park… you should join, we’re about to play truth or dares.” I shook my head but nudged Darnmy to go as he clearly wanted to. Darnmy poked my arm asking me to come with him, until he finally gave up.

He turned back to me pouting. “Please come.” I really didn’t feel like it but he’s too cute too say no to, I knew I would feel bad if I didn’t go so I agreed.

There weren’t as many people there as I expected, at this I felt more relaxed, I laid back onto the wall in our little circle. “So who’s starting” Angelica called out, looking at Carl. Carl finally got the hint and started counting. “8, 9, 10”

“17”

“18, 19, 20”

ARE YOU FUCKING ME!?

I let out a tiny squeal; Darnmy just looked at me smirking.

“21” I said.

“HAHA!” Jeffrey said pointing at me like Nelson from The Simpsons.

“Truth or dare?” Jessica asked.

“Dare!” I replied.

“KISS DARNMY!” Angelica shouted, winking at me.

I felt my cheeks turning pink as they pushed Darnmy towards me. I leaned closer to hip lips and…

“I pick truth!”

Louie burst out laughing, and Darnmy just smiled and went back to his spot.

“You have to answer honestly, okay?” Jeffrey said in his monkey tone voice.

“Yeah, okay”

It went silent for a bit until someone thought of a truth for me. It can’t be that bad-

“Do you like Darnmy?” Louie’s voice called out.

WHY ARE THEY ALL TO DO WITH DARNMY!? I let out a quiet sigh.

Do I like Darnmy?

*Flash Back*

“Louise.” I looked up to see Darnmy standing in front of me.

“Yes?”

“We’re playing basketball now, come play with us!”

I’m not good at sports.

“Um no, that’s okay. I’ll just watch.”

I walked over to the court with him and leaned onto the gate near the entrance.

“Please play.” Why is he still trying? I said no.

I really wanted to but I’m just not good at it. I shook my head.

Suddenly he came closer to me. He put his arms on the gate so that I was trapped between them.

“Please?”

All I wanted to do was put my arms around his neck, pull him closer to me and kiss him.

“Okay.”

He smiled and we both went to the middle of the court.

*End of flash back*

“Erm Louise?” Angelica said, clicking her fingers in my face. I had zoned out for about 2 minutes.

“So…” Jessica started. “Do you like Darnmy?” She asked smiling.

I looked straight to Darnmy who was already looking at me.

“I…”  I took a deep breath.

And nodded.