Chapter 4

Omg look at the cute little baby😍😍^^

Every single Tuesday is exactly the same,
Boring! AF

Why? Y/N and I have absolutely no classes together for the whole day!

Why would anyone do that to friends like us?!

Well, our principal did it shamelessly...

Just so I can spend a bit of time with her besides the lunches.
Every Monday before going to the bathrooms I get my books for not only the homework but all the Tuesday classes.

Y/N gives me enough time for that anyway.

And yes, it is heavy as fuck, and I had to lie to Y/N that "it's only a few extra books, they're okay to manage."

But even if my back breaks, it's worth it.

I get to spend the whole morning and lunches with her, instead of being at my locker.

I've got a feeling that she doesn't like it though. As I've said before all the girls lockers are together, while the boy side is at a complete opposite corridor.

Since it's the "girl side" obviously there are mostly girls and a only a few guys.
The few guys being the ones that are in relationships.

While Y/N and I aren't one of those cheesy couples, I still feel like I should be there everyday to accompany her as she doesn't have many female friends.

The only one I know about is Somi.

Well, back on track Y/N doesn't like me at her locker because...

Wendy: "Dae Dae! Hii, how are you!?"

Well this is the reason.

Daehwi: "I'm okay, spending time with my princess always makes me happy. ^-^"
I smiled pointing to Y/N.

Wendy: "Ohh, her? Dae you should spend more time with me too! Come, we can hang out at my locker before classes!"
She said while pulling on my blazer.

Daehwi: "Wendy no, I'm staying with Y/N. Let me go please."

She looked disappointed and almost disgusted at my words.

Wendy: "Well whatever then. Have fun with the Slut!"

She walked away, left me feeling more and more uneasy.
The word "Slut" made me freeze in my spot.

I turned back to Y/N, slowly, she was hiding her face inside her locker. Pretending to look for something.

Daehwi: "Why did she say that? Please tell me it's not normal for them to say things like this."

Some thoughts were running through my mind.
Surely if anyone treated her badly she'd either tell me, or I would just notice myself. Right??

She slowly closed her locker and turned her sad face to me.

Y/N: "N-no, that was the first time... Daehwi, am I a slut?
Am I ugly?
Hard to deal with?
Am I annoying?
Does my presence bother you in any way?"

Her lips were trembling again. This time not with nervousness but rather fear, of me answering with words she'd hope to never hear escape my mouth.

I saw the sad eyes from yesterday again. They threatened to spill tears.

Her sadness, gave me the feeling of emptiness.
Something I couldn't cope with.

My legs moved by themselves and walked up to her, taking her small and fragile figure into my arms.