Chapter 4: Starstruck Love

Sorry it took so long to update just busy with school, chores and some timed I couldn't be bothered to write this haha oh well here's the chapter that u guys have been begging me to write~

Sakura's POV

"Wait, what? You know him?" asked Fuu-chan.

"Well...you see...I don't exactly know him but he's one of my idols. I love his work in voice acting..." I said embarrassed but still starstruck.

"Wait...so let me get this straight you know him but you don't know me? What the heck?! I'm clearly more famous and definitely better looking than him!" he shouted gesturing straight towards Tsubaki-sama.

"Excuse me... get over yourself Fuuto-kun..." Tsubaki-sama retorted as he focused his attention onto me. Wait a minute...ME?! The idol that I love and gawk over is looking at me?! Its the happiest moment of of my life.

"Well what's your name my cute little fan?" Tsubaki-sama asked me with a cheeky smile.

"Uh...my name is Sakura Kurosowa. It's very nice to finally meet you in person Tsubaki-sama..." I politely introduced myself and bowed even though I was freaking out in the inside.

"I told you, you don't need to bow to anyone here Sakura-san," I heard a familiar voice scold me. I looked up and saw Azusa-san {A.N: sorry I forgot to add but they're on top of the stairs-balcony part in the house}. "Oh Azusa-san...okay I won't do it anymore," I laughed uneasily.

"Azusa you know Sakura-chan. I guess you guys are in love or something...oh and you don't need to call me Tsubaki-sama just call me Tsubaki-san," Tsubaki-sama I mean Tsubaki-san mischievously said.

"N-No its not like that...we just met each other today..." Azusa-san and I both stuttered in unison. We were both flustered and clearly embarrassed.

"Aw...you guys both get embarrassed in the same manner..." Tsubaki-san said teasing us.

"Uh...can I have a private talk with Chi I mean Ema-chan?" I asked still confused about the situation and wondering if I'm in a dream.

"Aw...but I just started teasing you and Azusa..." Tsubaki-san started laughing.

"I think that's enough for today Tsubaki, let them be alone. You too Fuuto-kun let's leave," Azusa-san instructed both of them.

"Oh whatever..." Fuu-chan said in frustration. Once they left I asked "One of your brothers is Tsubaki-sama I mean Tsubaki-san?!" I stated hysterically getting worked up because of the situation. Chi-chan giggled and nodded. "Soooo...how did Tsubaki-san become your idol" she asked out of nowhere.

"Uh...w-well I-I've been a huge fan of Tsubaki-san's work since I was 12...you know how my foster mother died when I was 9 and I was cast aside by my foster father? Well apart from being ignored I was also locked up into my bedroom to study. I was told it was for my own good. That if I wanted to be worthy of being in such a prestigious family I had to be intelligent. Gradually I grew sick of being locked into my bedroom which was like a prison so I snuck out and went into the maids' lobby room. The T.V was left on and guess what was on it?" I asked rhetorically.

Chi-chan nodded for me to continue.@

"Anime was on it and I fell in love with it as soon as I laid my eyes upon it. One of the maids came in and found me glued to the television set. After that she fueled my love for anime by sneaking me out of my room each night and letting me watch TV. One day I fell in love with a few different characters from different animes especially their voices. Later on I found out that they were voiced by the same actor and that actor was...Tsubaki...and I've been a big fan of his since...." I said with a cheerful smile. I might've not told the whole truth and skipped a key piece of the anecdote but I don't think she needs to know that yet...

Tsubaki's POV

Once Azusa went back to his work I snuck back to listen their 'private conversation'. I know its sounds stalkerish but I find my number one fan here interesting...I hid behind a wall and slightly leaned in to listen to their conversation. I was just in time because she had just started to explain her story. "You know how my foster mother died and my foster father cast me aside?" This is the fist thing I hear and I immediately feel sorry for Sakura-chan and I feel a pang of guilt that I am going behind their backs to listen to them. But nonetheless I listen intently to her story. I am quite touched by it and I like Sakura-chan already. I leave just before they exit the room but bump into somone unexpectedly. I look and see it was Fuuto-kun. "Fuuto-kun?! What're you doing?! Were you listening on them?" I asked screaming at him.

"I could ask you the same thing Tsubaki-nii...what were you doing here?" Fuuto-kun asked clearly get smart at me.

"Psh...well you know just walking around..." I answered trying to come up with an excuse and Fuuto-kun started to snicker. I got frustrated and lost my cool.

"Whatever...you're changing the subject. It's n-none of your business what I'm doing...so answer me..." I said trying my best not to scream my lungs out at him. Oh...he pisses me off so much...

"Well it seems to me that I was doing the exact same thing that you were doing...Tsubaki-nii..." said Fuuto-kun smirking. Now he really deserves a whipping. "I don't know what you're talking about!" I shouted at him. Then we hear footsteps behind us. "Tsubaki-san?! Fuuto-kun?! You guys were here the whole time?" Ema-chan said in shock.

"Uh...well...i-it was him!" Fuuto-kun and I scream in unison.

"W-wait a minute...if you guys were here the whole time does that mean you heard my whole story?" Sakura-chan screamed. It's shameful but we both {A.N: Fuuto and Tsubaki do this...} nod at the same time. "Eh?! Fuu-chan, how could you do this...and you too Tsu-chan...I mean Tsubaki-san..." she says scolding us.

"Wait, whu? Did you just call me Tsu-chan?" I asked smirking.

"Uh...n-no..." the light honey-haired girl said averting her eyes.

"Hn...Tsu-chan seems like a cute nickname I like it..." I said pondering about the name.

"Uh...well...c-can I call you that? I know its not manly but I-I like to call people things like that..." she asked.

"Yeah...sure.." I answered in a cheerful voice.

"Really?! Thank you so so much Tsu-chan!" she said suddenly changing her aura. This Sakura-chan seems quite cuter then her other side I witnessed.

"Wait...you scold me but you don't scold him! Come on...it's like you already forgot what he did..." complained Fuuto-kun.

"Its okay Fuu-chan I forgive you and Tsu-chan..." she said as if she was in another world. Sakura-chan looked as if she was in a state of blissfulness {A.N:If you have watched Clannad then picture her like Fuko when she is with a starfish...if u haven't then I'll let your imaginations go wild with how she looks like...}.

-To be continued-

Gomeme its short...pls forgive me minna! Now I couldn't leave this on a cliffhanger cuz to be honest I have no idea what to do for that but nonetheless I finally finsihed this chapter...sorry to keep you guys waiting...not only do I have this story but also the stories that I still have to complete... well anyways ja ne minna-san <3 ~