Chapter 5: Bond of Love

Hello minna! Notice that nearly every chapter is dedicated to a character well guess what? .... this ones dedicated too!!!

Louis' POV

I get home and there's an excited buzz about the place. "You guys seem lively today...what happened?" I asked curiously as I nearly collapsed onto the couch.

"Oh Louis-san welcome back...well we made a new friend today although I met her two days ago..." Chi-chan says with delight.

"Yeah she's apparently a BIG fan of me...oh poor Fuuto-kun she didn't know you at all..." Tsubaki-nii said teasing Fuuto-kun.

"Hey! Well I don't care anymore...so what, she knows you..." Fuuto-kun replied as he looked away with an annoyed expression.

"You're just annoyed that I have a extremely cute fan and you don't..." he said in more of an obnoxious tone.

"Guys you shouldn't fight..." Chi-chan said trying to create peace as the two glare daggers at each other.

"Oh and who might this person be?" I said as I butt in.

"Oh...um...her name was Sakura....Sakura...K...Kurosowa that's it!" Tsubaki-nii said.

"Oh really? Wait I know that name I just don't where from..." I said trying remember and trying to dig through my memories.

"Really?! You know her...maybe you'll remember later..." Chi-chan said cheerfully breaking me out of my daze.

"Yeah...maybe..." I replied reluctantly.

"Oh guys would you like to come with me to this orohanage's festival on Saturday? Sa-chan invited me," asked Chi-chan.

"Uh...sorry nee-san I have some idol work to do..." answered Fuuto-kun apologetically.

"Yeah I also have work to do..." replied Tsubaki-nee.

"I can come if you want me too. I'm free on Saturday..." I said joyfully.

"Really?! Thank you I thought I had to go there alone..." Chi-chan said. Then at that minute Wataru-kun came running in; his cute self as usual. "Did I hear someone say festival!" he shouted in excitement.

"Yes would you like to come, Wataru-kun?" she asked happily.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I would love to come nee-san!" he shouted cheerfully.

"Now Wataru don't get too excited, okay?" Masaomi-nii walked in.

"Okay..." Wataru-kun said looking down.

"Okay then its settled we're going to the festival!" announced Chi-chan.

Third Person's POV

Little Wataru-kun was jumping around the living room excitedly as he impatiently waited for Louis-san to finish arranging Ema-chan's hair. "Come on! Come on! Lets go, lets go lets go!!!" shouted Wataru-kun as he hurried Louis-san.

"Done! As Wataru-kun said lets go!" Louis-san exclaimed cheerfully and they left before you knew it.

They got to the orphanage in no time. Little kids of all ages ran around happily; smiling and laughing together. Wataru-kun became friends with all of them in a blink of an eye and proved to be very popular with all the kids.

"Chi-chan I'm glad you could make it!" exclaimed a cute 16 year old.

"Ha ha its ok Sa-chan...I brought two more of my brothers...this little one is Wataru-kun and over there is Louis-san," Ema-chan said gesturing over to a platinum blonde guy playing a game the kids prepared.