Chapter 1: Love Between Friends

Konichiwa minna~

I wanted to let u guys know that I am an amateur writer and might make a lot of mistakes in all my stories! I would like feedback in the comments so I can improve...please tell me the truth no matter if its bad or good...thank you for your time minna-san!! <3 <3

Edited

Chapter 1: Love Between Friends

Third Person POV

{{A.N: I'm sorry if this pov thing annoys you I just like to add it in as a reminder}}

"Chi! Chi! Chi, wake up!" shouted a little squirrel.

"What...is it? Ema said as she slowly opened her eyes. There sat comfortably on her chest was Juli.

"Chi, you have university today! And you slept in!" he shouted once again. A few seconds had passed before his words truly sunk in.

"Oh my goodness! You're right!" she shouted. The girl flustered around her room as she got changed and grabbed books.

"*sigh* What am I going to do with her? She's so clumsy and naiive. Its her first day too, maybe I should come with her just in case..." he mumbled to himself as he slipped inside Ema's bag. She swiftly grabbed the bag and left the room.

She went into the dining room where Yusuke-san and Fuuto-kun were eating pancakes made from Ukyo-san. The sweet aroma of the heavenly piece of breakfast wafted through her nostrils which broke her from her sleepy trance.

"Look who finally woke up...the clumsy princess..." Fuuto-kun said grinning widely. In Ema's bag Juli tried to attack Fuuto-kun but failed since he was trapped inside the bag.

Ema chose to ignore Fuuto-kun's comment and bit into her pancake. "mm...delicious!" Ema exclaimed while she savoured the flavour of the sweet goodness. As she was about to fork up another bite Ukyo-san came into the room. "Guys you better get going! University is starting soon," he said.

Ema was dragged out by Yusuke. "Come on Ema, we have to go," he muttered.

-------

They walked together towards their university but suddenly Ema's stomach made a sound that even shocked Yusuke. It was her stomach's desperate plea for food. Her cheeks immediately went a pale red.

"Uh...sorry...I really didn't get to eat much..." she stuttered, he blush deepining.

"It's alright, you should stop by the cafe to get something to eat before university," he said as he chuckled.

"O-okay..." Ema hesitantly walked away.

-----------

While she was walking to the cafe; she turned a corner and bumped into someone unexpectedly. Ema dropped her folder on the ground as she fell backwards due to the impact.

"Ow..." a cute girl said as she sat on the ground. Ema noticed that there was another folder that looked exactly like hers on the floor too. Then the girl acknowledged Ema's presence.

"I'm sorry for being an inconvenience to you ma'm," she said so rapidly that Ema was lucky to have understood the sentence at all.

"I-Its okay," Ema said while she tried to get up. Ema and the flustered girl stood up at the same time and bumped into each others' heads. "Ow..." they both said in unison.

"I'm sorry..." Ema apologised.

"No, I'm sorry...I should've been more alert about where I was walking in the first place..." the girl quickly interrupted with great modesty.