Chapter 6: Love is so cute!

A.N: i just realised i deleted a chapter of my story and now theres just this big hole so this chapter is the rewritten version. It might not be as good as the last one but i hope you guys like it!

Fuuto's POV

*ding dong*

"I'll get it!!!" I screamed as I rushed to the door hoping it was Louis-nii so he could style my hair. I abruptly whipped the door open and unfortunately I got my hopes up for nothing. There stood a short brunette we all know as Sakura. But she looked pretty with her pink dress on.

"W-what do you want?!" I said flustered, cursing at myself in my thoughts for stuttering.

"Wow! You're already pissed off. You could at least greet me with a simple 'hello'" She said an eyebrow raised but still the same //cute// smirk plastered on her face.

"W-whatever! Anyways what're you doing here?" I angrily replied.

"Tsk tsk tsk...you could also ask more gentler...anyways I'm here because Chi-chan invited me to sleepover...right, Chi-chan?" The girl said snootily as we both turned our attention to another brunette (but taller) girl walking our way.

"Yes I did invite her so be nice to her Fuuto-kun, okay?" Nee-san asked her voice sounding like silk. I'm still madly in love with Nee-san and I haven't given up but this girl...I said in my thoughts as I turned to her.

...she's kind of cute...

"Ha! Be nice to her?! Nevermind have you asked Ukyo-nii about this?" I asked as I saw Sakura's brown hair pass me at the speed of light.

"I have told him she's coming but I need to tell him she's here so if you don't mind Fuuto-kun could you please catch up to Sa-chan? She's not very good with her direction..." Nee-san said, a bead of sweat forming on her forehead.

"Yeah, yeah!" I yelled as I was already running towards the troublesome girl.

Sakura's POV

Okay so I've taken around 6 elevators and went up 2 flights of stairs and walked whatever number of hallways and...I think I just need to turn left. Wait no right! No left! Actually in the movies when they're in a maze they always stick to the right. And so I did just that. I swiftly turned the corner and noticed my surroundings.

I have no idea where I am! How! This is the second time!! So I ran back to the last elevator I took dragging the supposedly heavy luggage I brought for the sleepover but to me it was a breeze carrying them. And the ding went off and the metal sliding doors slowy opened. I soon heard heavy panting and curse words I shall not repeat. It was Fuu-chan!

"Fuu-chan! You look all sweaty, ew...and why're you panting don't tell me you've been running?" I questioned being oblivious.

"*pant* *pant* no...just stay there...don't you ever go running off by yourself again! You hear me! It took so much energy and effort for me to catch up to you," he said the volume getting louder as his statement grew.

To be honest it caught me off guard. "W-well! I don't need your help anyways so if you're just going to yell at me you can leave now!" I screeched back. I have this habit if I'm in an arguemnt my voice goes higher pitch to show you I don't really mean the words. It's more of a tsundere-defensive-mode (TDM).

"Like hell I will!" He yelled even louder as he took my bags and started walking off. I froze there for good 5 seconds. "...Fuu-chan?...what are you doing?" I asked confused as I quickly caught up to him.

"I'm walking you to Nee-san's room. What does it look like?" He deadpanned not looking at my face.

"Aww...is Fuu-chan mad at me?" I said in a cutesy manner to mock him but all I got in return was silence. I gave a subtle hmph before a great idea struck me. I pecked Fuu-chan on the cheek. He reacted violently. "Wh-what the crap was th-that for?!" He said blushing slightly.