Pop's Cafe and a stomach filled with butterflys

It was a late Friday and I was craving a strawberry milkshake. Uhhh I can't handle my cravings.

   I decided it was the best for me to go to Pop's to get a milkshake because they are the best. Pop's wasn't far away so I slowly walked there.

   "Can I get a strawberry milkshake", I said.

   " with a cherry on top?", the cashier said.

   "Yes", I answered.

   I was about to give the money when a guy came flashing in I think he was in a hurry.

  " I need a vanilla milkshake to go add that to her order", the boy said.

I said nothing. As he took his wallets out and paid for me. Before saying anything to him I thank him for budging in front of me and paying my drink.

   " Thanks for buying me that milkshake", I said looking at his freckles face.

   " No problem", he said and winked at me.

   I don't know if i should be mad at him he was berry attractive. His freckles I couldn't resist looking at them and his gloomy brown eyes. They were beautiful. I stared and he waved at me to stop me from staring at his perfect face.

   "I'm Finn" the boy said.

   "Oh I'm y/n. I hope to see you you around", I say as a girl hands me the milkshake.

  " Thank you. Really" I said again to Finn.

   He winks at me before he grabbed his vanilla milkshake. I think my stomach has tons of butterflies in it. Oh god someone call 911

—————
I hope someone called the ambulance.
-🌻S