More than just friends

Reader's pov

I really didn't want to leave Jordan but I did
I couldn't stand there watching him flirt with other girls.

Only a few people supported me on this decision. My other friends thought I was dumb to leave him. They didn't understand what was more important. Popularity or love. I chose love. That's what I got into.

I only have Finn, Jack and Tayte by my side. My other friends when I tried to trust them they would just snake on me.

"Hey", said Finn

I stood there by the hallway waving. Although he was my friend I always wanted him to be more.

The chances were low because I'm pretty sure I'm way deep in the friend zone.
He walked up to me. While that happens I can feel myself sweating.

" is it getting hot in here" said Finn.

"I don't know what do you think", I said feeling my nose getting wet

Holy when I looked over it was Tayte and Jack flirting. They say it's practice incase some one asked one of them out but i knew they liked each other.

"Can't you already you horny people already date", I say loud enough just so Finn can hear me embarrassing them.

"Hey Tayte. How's Jack. Also bye Finn " I say while walking to her. and saying bye to Finn before and watching him go to hang out with his other friends.

His friends were always mean to me but as normal the girl always picked on while the other is clueless of it.

"My parents they are going to be away for two weeks to take care of there jobs. So I'm basically home alone for two weeks", I squealed knowing we would be having a lot of fun.

" Dude that's great. Can the boys come", Tayte said I can hear a little excitement in her voice.

" Just because the boys are coming. Yes the boys are coming. That doesn't mean you and jack can start practicing how to have sëx", I said while a smirking.

" hello. Tayte"

Tayte pov

"Nothing", I said

I really like Jack. I wish he just knew. He's such a clueless boy. I quickly switch topics.

"How's Finn?", I ask y/n

"Nothing", she said.

Nothing I can see your sweat from before you were talking to Finn. She was blushing. I know Finn likes y/n and y/n likes Finn but I know there both too dumb.

Finally the bell rang as I walked out. Well that's new Finn is with another girl. Which seems to be Lyla. The most popular girl in school. I can't believe Finn is falling for her tricks. I can't see him get his heart broken. I knew i had to get y/n to go out with Finn. They like each other they deserve to be together. I dial on my phone Jacks number and tell him the plan.

" dude the plan is that we're all going to have a sleepover. Me and you will say a excuse to get away from the lovebirds and let them spend the night together. Bonding and hopefully get together already", i said.

I was crossing my finger that me and Jacks excuse is to eat somewhere since I haven't eating dinner yet. I hope he calls it a date because I really want it to be.

Finn's pov

I was on my phone when I got a phone call from Jack. What does he want this time.

"Hello? Hey umm I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover at y/n's house", he said.

I knew that y/n's parents are out of town but if she wanted to have a sleepover she could of called me but Jack did.

" Sure I'll come and also will there be food provided from you because I'm hungry", I said as my stomach is growling.

" No there will be no food I'm buying you because I really want a excuse to get take out with Tayte", fine I said.

" tell y/n I'll be there in a while"

" yeah. Yeah", he said.

I packed what I needed for the night or maybe two and zipped up my backpack

My head still hurts from Clary's attempt to flirt with me. I'm never getting back with that cheater again. I like y/n and I don't want to ruin it because she hates. No strongly dislikes her.

Y/n told me she doesn't hate her she just dislikes the person a lot.

I miss y/n' s adorable face even though I see her in half an hour and even though I saw her at school today.

I miss her secretly blushing at me. I miss her peach sent. I can't wait to see her as I mumble to myself while walking to my car.

—————
-🌻S