Tomato sauce pt. 2 | Smut

" You make me so dam hard", Finn spoke

I squealed as he pushed me against the wall as he slammed his soft lips into mines. The pain on my back slightly burn from my bra strap rubbing against my skin. He lifted one of my legs so I jumped in the thick air and wrapped my legs against his hard thick thing.

" I need you"

" I need you even more and in me", I said raspy.

His lips touched on the gentle skin of my neck. He started nibbling my soft spot. Moans leave my mouth as he trails his kissing down my body removing the clothing that was on me a few seconds ago.

I feel bare but his saliva from his sloppy kisses. I craved him for so long I can't hold this feeling back in anymore. His hands travel down as well as his lips. My wet core is aching for his touch. I can feel his hand fumbling with the fabric of my black Lacey underwear.

When he slid his hand in my last piece of fabric. Moans leave my mouth as he slid not one but two fingers in me feeling his skin on my wetness.

He was teasing me when I was rolling my lower body trying to get more of him inside of me but he pushed me back with a tight grip on my shoulder. His tongue licked my breast as he stared into me with the darkest pair of dark brown eyes filled with lust I haven't seen my entire life.

" Moan for me babe. I like to hear you scream my fucking name while I jam my fingers hard in and out of your fucking wet pussy", He groaned as I jumped off him.

" Fuck. Finn. I need you to Fuck me. Hard"

   He did as he said he jammed his two fingers into my pussy. They were going in and out. The feeling was out of this world. It wasn't like touching yourself. It was hot and the touch of someone's hand in you... felt incredible.

       As I was about to reach my orgasm. He fucking pulled out. I scream I'm frustration and to this point I don't understand how no one has herd us.

       I hear his belt unbuckle as he is gently caressing my clit. I arch as he rubs my soaking pussy while teasing my open whole.

    " Finn. Finn. Finn. The condom.", I tried to speak but it just came out as a moan.

   " It's already on. Babe", That bastard said while I jumped back on his waist.

    His swollen dick rubbed against my pussy. I felt the tip of his hard dick go in me. As he kept going I continued to arch. The never ending thing started to move slowly.

   " Fuck me harder", I whispered

  " oh you want me to huh", He said while speeding up the tight thrusts.

   His hands lifted my leg while I had my arms around his neck as he thrusted into me even faster and he was before. Our bodies collided meaning his balls were slapping my ass.

   " Harderrr"

    " Harder. You want me to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk", He yelled spanking my ass.

   " YES."

   He thrusted in and out of my pussy harder than ever if that's even possible. As he slammed into me we both got out highs. He removed his deep dick inside my pussy and snuggled his head into my neck.

    " Your so beautiful", He spoke.

——————-
Ahhh I tried my best. I'm so sorry for this cringe.
A spider! She jumped
His phone was huge