I wish you remebered

" I love you too" was the last sentence she said to Finn

  Three years later

   He lied to me and I can't believe myself to believe that he would wait for me. I stared at the new picture he posted on his Instagram account.

  A tear fell down from my rosy cheek and hit the floor. He was with my best friend. In this case you might think oh jealous best friend well no.

  Millie was my best friend long before I had feelings for Finn. But the second I had feelings for her I ranted on text about it to her and went shopping like every person would do to try to impress someone you liked.

   I guess she wasn't my friend. She was fake to me this whole. I can't believe I stood by here even though Jacob left her for another girl.

  The rest of the afternoon I drowned in tears looking at the Finns post with him kissing her.
I liked the picture even though it was pointless because I wanted him to notice.

    He was the one that cut off communication with me. We became even more distance after season 2 of Stranger Things was released.

   He promised that we would never lose each other from day 1. I guess a wrong number should've been deleted not saved.

  I was going to surprise him with Noah's help but it looks like he's too busy with hanging out with Millie and everyone that is relevant to Finns life.

   Looks like I was too irrelevant for Finn Wolfhard to care about me. Fate does not exist in this case.

  Finns P. O. V.

  I missed the touch of her hair and our cuddles because she had nightmares. I miss her but it was probably for the good to stop communicating with her.

  " Finn", Millie said with a annoyed tone that without a word can be explained as not getting enough attention

  " Yeah"
  " Wanna hangout after. We can" she gently put her hand on my thigh

  It was nothing. I felt nothing. This relationship is fake. I just wanted to forget about her. I'm a horrible person.

  Her hand was about to go up when I got up and left. I slammed her door on my way out and headed back to my room.

  Every night I had to either change beds or sleep on the couch because it didn't feel like her bed.

  I opened my phone and went on her Instagram account. I don't follow her or like her pictures even though I really want to like those picture of her that I was jealous I wasn't in. A tear left my eyes as I drifted off to sleep

Good night my princess

—————————
Part 2¿
Make sure to vote and comment❤️