I wish you remember pt2

The sunlight hit her tear stained face making her eyes flutter open. She headed to the bathroom to get ready to hang out at a festival her and her friends are going to.

  She applied on makeup on her face. Brows done. Check. Lips done and tinted. A few mascara coats. Not clumpy and looks natural. Fish braids going down each side of her head.

  The mermaid colourful strands of her hair matched her diamond earrings Finn gave to her on the last birthday he was at.

  The eyeliner with a streak of gold on it looked perfect on the glowy skin of hers with highlighter applied on her cheek bones.

  Her off shoulder floral shirt matched with the black ripped shorts with her Calvin Klein under wear and bra showing through.

  She clipped on her black fanny pack and took her essentials that she needed for the night with her.

  The loud music that was blasting from the speakers not so far from her rythme with her  hips.

  She danced with her friends and forgot about all the problems about life. She swiftly moved as she saw what seemed to be the boy that lied to her on the other side of the grassy area poorly treated by everyone walking on it.

  She was looking deep into those eyes of him when someone familiar approached him. Millie. I couldn't help but feel jealous. She turned around feeling a pit in my stomach as she looked at her friend.

  " Hey wanna grab a lemonade with me. So I can throw the left over ice at people when I'm done it with the drink." Cassie said when she noticed that I was staring at the one and only.

  I turned around and told her to forget it as I walked with her to the colourful lemonade stand.

   " Can I please get two strawberry lemonades with extra ice in it."

  " that will be 12.50 please." The cashier said.

   She looked down to grab her money suddenly a boy with curly hair and freckles slammed money onto the counter

  " Can you add another strawberry lemonade with that." A familiar sounding boy said.

   She looked at him with emotion as the cashier told us to wait on the side.

  " Do you need your money back. Cause I can pay you back." The sentence was stutters and she couldn't seem to look Finn.

  " Hey Fenella" he said as she looked straight into those beautiful brown eyes of his.

   " Sorry do I know you?"

    " Princess it's me." Finn said with unsure tone.

     " 3 Strawberry lemonades."

    " Thanks for the lemonade" she said as she walked away to her friend

Finn's P. O. V.

   He grabbed the lemonade and was going to asked her if they could talk but Finn still couldn't talk because she pretended to not know him.

   " Finn!" Millie called as he groaned and grabbed the lemonade and headed to her and there group.

  He looked at to her. Thoughts swirled around his head realizing how much he hurt her. He thought in his head. If I hurt her that much that she has to forget me. Maybe it's for the good.

———————
Definitely will be a part 3
Vote and comment💞