Chapter 5- Caught

Amber POV for the next 2 chapters

So I was in Maths (how im in a higher set than everleigh I will never no) and all of sudden  there a knock on the door it's Everleigh with one of the assistant Head members Mr Shawn he walked up to my Maths teacher Mrs Willand and asked to take me out of lesson with my stuff I looked at Everleigh she had her eyes bright red something not right. Mr Shawn shut door behind me and as soon as it was closed Everleigh hugged me and whispered "I am so sorry" I replied with "what for" but she didn't answer so I asked Mr Shawn what is all this about he just said we need to go to his office and I sat in his office with Everleigh and held her hand forgetting I self harmed on it last night and soon as I remembered I snatched my arm and covered it by stretching my jumper.
Mr Shawn started to explain that a girl in my form noticed scratches on my arm and that he wants to know how I got them. I showed him my arm then handed over what I used to cut myself with but i lied I couldn't explain how I did it. All I wanted to know was who told him If it wasn't Everleigh.
As soon as we left his office I told Everleigh everything she apologized and she didn't mean to hurt me. We walked home together she made sure I was OK before turning Down her street she waved me off and when I opened the door there was a note:

To Amber,
                   I'm sorry for what happened this is my fault but I won't be attending your mum funeral as I'm moving to New Zealand with my new girlfriend chloe
  From Dad xx

I cried I literally wanted to kill myself.