Chapter 6- Chat Rooms

Everleigh is busy at gym practice tonight but I couldn't go because of my arm so she said she would tell the coach I was ill. So I was alone it's Friday night so I decided to go on the computer and on to some chat rooms. After about 30 minutes I started talking to this lad he said he was 12 years old from greenaway and his name was jack we continued to talk, I got to know him we started to get closer I told him things I wouldn't tell anyone not even Everleigh. He said he wanted me to send him a photo I did he told me I was pretty. I gave him my number and 10 minuets later I got a text saying I'll meet you at the park but the second text is what freaked me out it was that he put be there or I'll find you Amber. I went at time he said no one showed up apart from this guy in his fithties he came up to me and said "you must be Amber my son said you were to meet him here unfortunately he can't make it" blabla. Next he continued to say that "let's not let this night go to waste". He started touching me and kissing my neck. I  kicked him where it hurt and I ran he ran after me grabbed me on my wrist and said "you shouldn't have done that"
He pushed me to the ground and then trapped me so I couldn't move and then....

POLICE REPORT
September 2014

A girls body has been found dead  in a local church in Greenaway Village. We have not Identified the young girl but she looks around the age of 11 or 12 and has dark chestnut hair and green eyes. It is said that she died from a head injury after being attacked. It also said that the girl was not murdered in the church grounds but her body was dumped there. CCTV picked up a guy entering with a body and leaving with out this guy has a pale skin brown and was wearing complete black if you see him report to the police immediately

PC Sancreed