Chapter Eleven

"Nobody move."

I froze staring at Raven. Her eyes were locked on something and I heard sniffling, like crying.

"R-Raven."  My eyes widened.  I turned ever so slightly and saw a grown man holding Soph with a gun to her head. She was crying.

Raven gulped.  The man stepped foreward. "You, set that crossbow down and stand up."  He pointed at me and I slowly did as he said.

When I stood up, another man came up behind the other and searched me, taking out my hidden knives and dropping them.

He nodded at the other man and knocked me the fuck out.

-

Raven's Pov

I sighed in defeat as Daryl was knocked out. The arrow in his side must hurt like a bitch.  The male that was holding Soph nodded at me and the other male pointed a gun at me.

Soph's eyes were puffy and I gulped once again.  "Stand up."  I sarcastically motioned towards the arrow in my leg and the dude growled.

"Andre." The male pointing a gun at me rose his head at the sound of his name. Did I mention they had masks over their nose and mouths?

The man holding Soph nodded again. The male lowered his gun and bent down. He put a syringe in my neck and my hand rose to take it out but he injected me.

I winced softly and he pulled it out. The male smiled while looking at his watch. "Just let it take effect.  I grimaced and felt my body grow very numb. He looked at his watch again and retch down to pick me up. I tried to shove him off but I couldn't move anything. He carried me bridal style through the woods to a black van, setting Soph and I in the back, along with the one that carried me, and they drove off.

My head was in Soph's lap as she cried.  Still couldn't move a damn thing. The male was staring at me and it made me uncomfortable.

I focused all of my strength and forced my hand to reach Sophia's and hold her hand. She gasped but calmed down.

The truck slowed down after about 20 minutes.

-

Rick's Pov

"They what?!"   Daryl punched the RV.  "They fuckin' took them. Soph and the girl!"  Glenn clenched his fist, the Greene daughter patted him on the shoulder.

"It's gonna be ok-"   "No Maggie. You don't get it. This isn't just some random person. This is Raven and Sophia. Two people this group need."

Rick looked at Glenn with a strange look. "Raven? Is that her name?"