andi mack × reader 😘

Y/n pov.
I woke up to my annoying alarm clock on my nightstand. Today is the first day of 8th grade i moved here last summer bit i was homeschooled. I got up and and took a shower. After the shower I got dressed in this.

brushed my teeth and combed my hair and put it into a messy bun

(if short you curl it and let it down)

I took my phone off the charger and went downstairs I grabbed a pop tart and put it in the toaster. I grabbed my phone checking a message on my phone.

Mom: hey sweetie, I'll be gone for the weekend so I left $100 on the counter spend wisely. love you baby bye!

Y/n: hope it goes well Thx mom, Love you bye

I grabbed my bag

And left to go to school

And left to go to school. I lived close to the school so it was no problem for me to get there.

I walked inside and went to the office to get my schedule. We introduced ourselves and he gave me a piece of paper and it had my 7 periods on it.

I was walking through the halls, I kept getting pushed and shoved and barley made it to my locker. I opened my locked and shoved my bag in it and went to my first class, but I had trouble finding it.

I came across this girl with short black hair, and brown eyes she was pretty and I went up to her and introduced my self.
"Um hi my name's y/n." And I'm wondering if you could help me." I said.
"Hello I'm Andi and what could I help you with?" She said. Her voice was beautiful and it felt like I known her my whole life.
"Sooo room 317 is down the hall to the left." She said. "Oh OK thanks so much Andi." I said.

"No problem y/n and I'm wondering if you wanna hang out after school." She said

"Sure thatd be awesome." I said smiling. I left to the class and felt my face burning I could tell I was blushing but why.

I turned behind me and seen her with this boy. It kinda made me jelous but why it's not like I like this girl is it!

Hope you like it love yah guys thx so much for the reads!