Tj imagine 💞

#cringewarning

S/b/n - Sister or brothers name

Your POV.
  I was visiting Utah with my Mom and my little brother/sister (s/b/n). I really missed that place because that's where I grew up. I moved when I was 7 because my mom found another job with a higher pay, but it was in Arizona.

   I hated her for making me move and leaving everything behind. Especially my best friend Tj , Him and I grew up with each-other, my mom was high school best friends with his mother. I never forgot about him and really wanted to see him.

   I was going to Jefferson middle school and was very happy too see everyone. I saw Buffy and walked up too her. "H-hi Buffy." I said with thrill in my voice. She looked up confused then her eyebrows raised. "Y/n is that you ?" She questioned. I smiled and she jumped up from were she was sitting and gave me a hug. Buffy and I were also close, I met her in 3rd grade and she hung out with Tj and I. Her and Tj never really got along but they did their best to make me happy.

"Hey y/n this is Andi and Cyrus." She said pointing to a girl and a boy, I waved to them and said hi. As the bell rung I went to the office to get my schedule and started looking for my class "223" "223" I whispered. As I was walking I heard a familiar voice and looked over and saw Tj. I was thrilled and walked over to him "Tj" I said as he looked up, he was shocked (ShOoKiTh) "um hello can I help you ?" He said with a slight sass to it. "It's me y/n, Do you remember me?" I was kinda hurt that he didn't remember. "Sorry lady but I'm not looking to make anymore friends" he said. Lady? "what are you talking abou-" before I could finish he walked passed me roughly nudging my shoulder.  What the heck was that, how could he forget about me.

As I was walking into my class which was English, I saw Tj sitting in a seat next to this boy named reed, I hated reed because he was always a bully to me and Tj saying we were losers and other names when I was younger. Why was he hanging out with him, I took an open seat next to a boy in the front row. "hi I'm Jonah" he said smiling. he was quite cute and don't get me started about his dimples. "Uh um hi I'm y/n" I said taking my seat. Me and this Jonah kid were talking for a bit till the teacher came in, I looked over at Tj and he already was staring at me. He looked away quickly and starting fidgeting with his pencil.

    ~After class ~

The bell rung and I packed up my things and headed out. I saw Buffy by her locker talking to andi and Cyrus and walked over to them. " hey Buffy" I said as she turned to look at me. "Oh hey y/n how was class?" She asked. "Good but I'm just wondering do you guys know anything about Tj, he seems different." Buffy looked up at me "Every since you've left he never felt like his self, he stopped talking to me and shut everyone out." She said, Dang all because of me.

I walked into math class and saw Jonah sitting down. " another class together" I said setting my stuff next to him. " Sweet" he smiled. Jonah told me about his favorite place called the spoon and asked me to go with him " Yeah they have the best shakes" he says.

The teachers comes in and greets herself saying that it's a free day and pulls out her book and just started reading. I turn to Jonah and we start talking. I felt a tap on my shoulder and this kid handed me this note. I opened it and it read '𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁' Who's this. ((I wonder who it is 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️😂))

~ after school because I'm lazy ~

I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder while walking out of the last class of the day. I headed out of the school getting trampled over other kids. I remembered the note I got handled this morning and debating on whether or not to meet this mystery person.

I decided to just get it over with and see who it was. As I walked to the swings I saw Tj there. I froze and wondered if I could turn back now, nope he saw me and got up.

He walked up to me and I could feel his eyes darting on me. I looked down feeling very uncomfortable. "So are you the one who wrote that letter" I asked. "Maybe" he said now looking away. " so what did you need" I asked. he looked up at me and then looked down again.

It was quiet for a while " soo-" I said Putting my hands behind my back. "Why'd you leave me?" He said with a quiet tone in his voice while now looking me in the eyes. " what do you mean" I questioned knowing exactly what he meant. "You left without telling me, I thought that you left for good" he said with a slight voice crack. " I'm sorry I - I never got the time to tell you, my mom found another job and we left without saying anything to anyone" I reply. "Oh" he said before I could say anything he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, it felt nice and warm. " I'm sorry I was a jerk, I just couldn't believe you were back and I was just stupid to think that, And I missed you so much" he said pulling away " I missed you too" I said while smiling and staring at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOD I HATE THIS SO MUCH it's so dramatic and stupid , good in my mind but not on here! 😂 I'm so sorry I haven't wrote in like 7 years I just been busy and really wasn't into writing in this book because I feel like it's stupid. But I'm glad so many people like it and THANKS SO MUCH FOR 25k views! Next will be Marty x reader - any ideas for that ?

This chapter was going to be a Marty x reader but I feel like this isn't his characters personality. ( Tj's either but whatever) I'm sorry you waited forever but I'll work on the next chapter tonight if I remember. ❤️

Im going to edit the other chapters also because they're crap , it'll take awhile tho but yeeet😂💀

Words - ( 1137) kinda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote‼️ it'll only take a second 😂❤️ I wanna know if you find it good and if I should continue?❤️

⬇️