buffy Driscoll × reader

Today was putting out the sheet for who got in for the annual basketball tryouts and I was a bit nervous.
Me and my best friend Buffy Driscoll been friends since elementary school and we tried out together.

I have been having these weird feelings in my stomach and it only happens around her.
I wanted to tell her but I didn't think she'd feels the same way.

We were in the halls about to go to 3rd period when the coach came out and hung the sheet on the wall. We ran to it and her face grew while mine fell. " I made it! I made it! She screamed. "Yay good for you." I said a bit disappointed. " oh y/n I'm sorry, you did a good job in tryouts though and I bet you'd make it next time." She said. " thanks Buffy." I said hugging her." It felt nice.

"So y/n wanna come to my house after school and hang out." She said.
"Sure it's Friday and we could have a sleepover, I don't think my parents won't mind."
"Ok good, see you later." She said walking into Mr. Denworths math class."
"Bye." I said sadly.

Skip to After school cause I'm lazy

Me and buffy were out of school saying goodbye to her friends Andi and Cyrus, their really nice and they sound fun.

We stopped by my house and grabbed me some spare PJs and we left to her house and went to her room to watch TV. I went to bathroom and got changed into my pajamas...
(Pick one)

And got into bed

And got into bed. Me and her always had sleepover like friends do but it felt weird, now that I have feeling for her it feels weird. We started watching s/n (show name) and soon were about to sleep but then buffy said something.
"Y/n can I tell you something."
"Of course bufforoo" I said giggling.
"Ever since I met you I had this feeling inside and I though it would go away but I ain't, so what I'm saying is y/n I like you and I know you don't like me b... I stopped her by kissing her cheek. " I like you to." She blushed and we started falling asleep cuddling up with each other. " y/n will you be my girlfriend. " she said sleepishly. "Of course." I said soon then I fell asleep not having that bad feeling anymore knowing I got the girl of my dreams.

This is cheesy but theirs the update!

Byes!