Tyrus//Crushes ✨

(no spell check)

First of all wanna say sorry for not getting to your comment or updating this, I don't know why your reading this? But ok, thx so much for 10K VEIWS!!!! ♥️ THX SO MUCH ANd I LOVE YOU!!!

Ok before we start this is something new, if you didn't know I ship Tj and Cyrus, but if you seen the new episode Tj and Buffy start to become friends and it kinda shows that Tj likes Buffy!!!! What the heck! Ok so moving on.

------------------------------------------------------
Cyrus pov.
  I was really happy for Buffy, Tj and her are now Friends and I'm glad they made up, but did he really like her?

  "Hey cy, what's up." I heard Buffy say from behind me.
We where hanging out talking about her crush on walker, Well I was.
"So when did you like him?, you guys would be so cute together!, Would your name be balker or wuffy? Do you.."
"Cyrus enough" Buffy said annoyed but smiling. "It's just a crush, nothing's going to happen."
  I nodded my head, "What about Tj, do you.. like him.. or?"

She looked at me, "Pff are you serious!" She said laughing "I would never in a million years date him, and where just friends."

"Oh ok, that's nice.." I replied.

"What about you do you like him?" She smirked at me.

  "Wh-what no no,no never where just friends.. I like him but as a friend way of liking." I said knowing my face was red.

"What!, You do like him." She moved closer too me. "

"Ok fine." I said. "I guess I do, but just a little bit." I said showing how much on my fingers.
  She laughed, "He needs to know, you should tell him, tommorow after my 1 on 1 game with him."

" I don't know, what he.. likes girls, that would ruin everything." I said with a cracky voice.

"But you'll never know if you don't ask." She said raising an eyebrow.
"Ugh your right, but how do I tell him?."I asked.

    *Planning on how to do it*

Buffy's pov
My plan was going as planned, a few weeks ago when me and Tj hated each other, we where playing truth or dare and he told me his darkest secret. That he has had a crush on Cyrus.
  When Cyrus spilled about liking Tj back I knew I could get them together. I asked Tj to meet me at school for a 1 on 1 if he wasn't chicken.
And now all I got to do is bring Cyrus their and try to see what happened.

"So I just walk in and just talk to him?" Cyrus said. "Yas now hurry." I said pushing him in the gym.
Tj was waiting for me. When we walked inside the gym he looked at me confused.

"What are you doing." He mouthed to me.
"Oh nothing, I'm going to go and get something from the vending machine, I'll be right back." I said leaving.

Cyrus pov.
It was just me and Tj.. Tj and I. I walked over to him "hey Tj, what's up." I said nervously.
  "Waiting for Buffy, she probably chickened out." He said bouncing his basketball.
"Ok Thank I got to tell you something!" I said quite louder than I was expecting.
"What is it bro." He said with a confused look on his face.

" Umm.??" I kept saying, I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do, except I did.

I went closer to him, his face turned a hint of pink. I could tell my face was red.

Then I stopped, frozen in my tracks. I turned away, this was a bad idea I said feeling tears about to come down.

    But then I felt a hand grab my shoulder and turn me around. Tj grabbed me face and kissed me, it was passionate and it was my first kiss. I stood their shook but then kissed back.

It lasted a couple seconds then it ended.

"Wow." Is all I could say.

" So um Cyrus I was wondering, if maybe you'd wanna hangout or something you know lik..."

"Like a date." I interrupted

"Yes, like a date." He said smiling.

"Of course." I replied.

------------------------------
Random ending that doesn't need to happen unless you want it too.

You heard the gym door open, it was Buffy.

"I SHIP IT!!!" She says.

OK THIS WAS CRAP, but ay, it's whatever!

Don't forget to vote and comment what you thought and if you'd like more of these like jandi or jyrus or whatever 😂.

Oh and comment for preferences, out of ideas,

Also: Follow for follow!

Question?: Do you ship jyrus or Tyrus? And why?