cyrus- movie night 🎥💿📺

"Come on y/n, were gunna be late." Andi said grabbing my wrist and pulling me into her room. "I'm coming!" I said chuckling. We went inside Andi house and went to her room. "So y/n you ready for movie night/sleepover." Andi said with a huge grin on her face. "Ya I guess." I lied, I was so happy but didn't want to over exaggerate.
     Andi knew I had a crush on Cyrus for the longest time but i never had the guts to tell him.

I got dressed into something cute but comfy because it's a bit cold outside. It was mid fall and getting colder by the minute.

    Your outfit

Andi's

It was 8:30 and we were about to leave to Cyrus's house because we decided to have it their because his parents are out of town

It was 8:30 and we were about to leave to Cyrus's house because we decided to have it their because his parents are out of town. I grab my phone and left. Andi grabbed hey motorbike and I got one the back. We put our helmets one and she drove off.
   We got to the house and we knocked one the door. The door opened and their stood iris, Cyrus's girlfriend. I never really liked iris because she is dating my crush + she was my friend in 6th grade but totally ditched me for amber.
    "Come in." Iris said with a smile. We walked in and say in the living room. Buffy and Jonah was already their I ran up to them and hugged them. I sat next to them and grabbed my phone until the movie started.
    Cyrus came with popcorn and candy. We ask grabbed it like a bunch of animals. We all sat down and got ready to watch ______. ( you can pick a movie.)
"I loved this movie. " I said. "I know that's why I chose it." Cyrus said smiling.

Couch Seating arrangements...

__________________________________ Buffy,jonah,Andi,me,Cyrus,iris.
(_________________________________)

We were halfway to through the movie and almost everyone was sleeping. I looked around and it was just me, Cyrus and iris.
   Iris kept on naming the charaters and facts about them which was getting annoying.        ( I always do this!!! 😂)
"OK cy-cy I'm going home before I get in trouble." Iris said getting up. " kk." He said they touched each other's noises and she left.
I checked my phone and it was 11:35 It was getting late so I got up to go pee. "Were you going n/n" ( nickname, if you don't have one just go by y/n) Cyrus said. "Just going potty." I said. "Um wheres your bathroom?." "Down the hall to the left." He said.
"OK thanks." I said.
   After I got out of the bathroom I sat down on the couch and got comfy again. The movie was over so I decided to go to sleep. I turned to my side and I then opened my eyes and me and Cyrus's faces were touching I opened my eyes and seen his eyes starting into mine. He smiled and then I did. It was weird but ok. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep, I felt something touch me but I just ignored it, probraly just my imagination.

Cyrus's pov.
I opened my eyes and their stood y/n eyes starting into mine I smiled for some reason and then she did she closed her eyes and I just felt my face heat up, I knew I was blushing. I couldn't stop staring at her, she was beautiful. I now I had a girlfriend but I never felt a spark anymore. I don't know what came over me but I kissed her, I kissed y/n well not on the lips but on the forehead. It felt right I don't know why but it just did. I closed my eyes and felt everything stop and I feel asleep.

Thx all y'all.
Plez vote and comment I forgot to say you can also request other ships from the charater like jandi or jyrus! Or whatever but yah!
Bye