request #1

Ok so my first request so please no hate!

#1st request goes to
@CaptainCuteness
Thanks so much

Jonah's pov.
  I was all done with frisbee practice and was ready to relax at my hang out place the spoon.
  The spoons a place were I've been going for awhile now and it's like a home to me, plus I always meet up with my friends and we talk about school or my ex girlfriend amber sometimes. I don't know why though.

  I walked in the diner and it was pretty empty. The smell in the air smelled so good, like fresh fries and chocolate.

  I looked around and their was only a mother and father with their 2 kids and a girl about my age. She was sitting all alone and I felt bad so I decided to go up to her and talk.
  "Hello, I said.
"h-hi." She said nervously.

"Is this seat taken." I said pointing to the seat across from here.

"No, you can sit." She replied.

I sat down.
"My names jonah, jonah Beck."

  " Elizabeth Terry." She said looking up now.

" so you from around here or.."

" I just moved here a couple
weeks ago." She said with her beautiful smile. "That's cool." I answered.

"What about you." She said staring me in the eyes. Her eyes were beautiful I fell right into them. "Uh ya I lived here for awhile now, it's a good town and you'll like it. I said smiling causing her to smile.

Me and Elizabeth talked for a while. About school, our favorite shows and even about our family. She was really nice, kinda like Andi but something about her made it different, better.

Me and Elizabeth have known each other for a couple months now and everyday we come to the spoon and talked about our day and other cool stuff like that. She always asked what I liked or about me with was really generous and unlike other girls I met.
  Me and Elizabeth met up at the spoon and Hung out again. But today was gunna be  different, today im going to ask her out on a date, I like her because she was amazing friend she can cared about other people, she was beautiful and was one of the kindest people I know.

Elizabeth's pov.
  Jonah texted me to meet him up at the spoon cause he needed to talked to me. I kinda developed feeling for him, not just cause of the looked but because he's so kind-hearted and of course his dimples.
I walked inside and seen him the already their. " Elizabeth I was wondering if you would go out on a date." He said quickly. I was kinda surprised at first. " of course." I said smiling. He smiled to and we hugged.

We decided to meet up at this place called ______ and have it there. I got ready into my outfit and I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and seen him there in a fancy outfit he looked cute he had flowers in his hands and gave them to me. We walked down to ______ because it was just around the block from where I lived.
  The place smelled good like lavender and roses. We took our seat and a waiter took our order. After the delicious food and all we left. He argued about paying the bill he said he was going to but I insisted but of course he won.
We got to my house and we said our akward goodbyes. "Thanks again jonah." I said. " know prob- lamo." He said we both giggled and I opened my door before going inside. "Wait Liz." He said. (sorry if you don't like the nickname) I turned around and before I could I felt his lips on mine. I was stunned but then noticed what happend I kissed back sooner and and I pulled back. We both blushed and said bye again.

Omg my first request one I'm so sorry if it's back I'm crying because I know you'll hate it! 😭 OK OK I promise I'll get better after some practice. Please vote and like thatnk you so much!!