New Visitors

This takes place a few days after the end of the last chapter. Everyone is back on earth and everyone else is wherever they lived. (Taken mostly from a story on fan fiction.net this is the only chapter like that though)

"How much longer until we get to Master Vegeta's planet!?" Cabba asked Whis eagerly.

Cabba has convinced Whis to take him to Veget's planet so he can train under him. Caulifla and Kale reluctantly joined, being bored of their lives on planet Sadala.

"6 minutes 43 seconds," Whis answered, "You Universe 6 saiyans are rather impatient aren't you?"

"Sorry, I'm just really excited to start training with master Vegeta!" Cabba responded honestly.

Caulifla rolled her eyes as Cabba went on about his hard on for Vegeta. She hadn't seen the big deal, sure she was going for Goku's guidance but it doesn't mean she had to go squealing about him 24/7.

————————————————————-
Goku had been plowing the fields with his tractor for the past hour and had decided now would be a good time to take a training break.

He powered up and started to throw punches into the air. Ever so often he would launch a Kamehameha in the sky.

He had sensed Whis and the saiyans from Universe 6's energy for a while now, yet he decided to ignore it as he had been expecting their arrival.

Just as he finished up his training a bright flashed down onto the ground revealing Whis along with the saiyans.

"Hello Goku." Whis greeted Goku stepping toward him with the saiyans following close behind him.

"Hey Whis, I see you brought some visitors." Goku said as Whis stepped to the side revealing Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla.

"Greetings Goku!" Cabba said going up to him and shaking his hand.

"I'm guessing you guys came here to train?" Goku asked already knowing the answer.

"Congratulations, you guessed right!" Caulifla said sarcastically.

"Well, I'll be happy to train you!"

Then... you'll finally teach me Super Saiyan Blue!?" Caulifla asked eagerly.

"Well, we'll have to work up to that, but..." Goku grinned as he continued, "It's up to you to put in the effort."

Caulifla just grinned. In a flash, she was already at Super Saiyan 2, and said, "Try me."

"Wh-what about u-us, Big Sis?" Kale asked, nervous about transforming again.

"You can train with us, too," Caulifla said to her protege. Turning back to Goku, she asked, "Right?"

Goku put his hand on his chin in thought, as he examined the other two Saiyans from Universe 6. After a moment, he said, "Well, Kale, you probably need to work on control more than power. You already have plenty of that. And I'm not sure how well my style would fit you, Cabba..." After another moment, he pounded one fist against his other hand in realization. "We'll just have to find you two other teachers!"

"Came up with that by yourself, huh?" Caulifla asked, her eyes narrowed in annoyance.

"Well, I can go train with Master Vegeta!" Cabba said, eager to learn more from the Saiyan Prince.

Eyes turned to Kale next, who just shrunk in on herself silently. The others turned to Goku expectantly. "Well?" Caulifla asked impatiently.

"Hmm, Master Roshi is the best teacher I know, but he might not be the best match," Goku pondered. "Tein's got his own dojo, now, but he's got other students to worry about... I've got it!" Goku beamed at Kale as he declared, "I'll ask Piccolo to teach you! He's great at controlling energy and really smart, too. He taught Gohan, after all!"