Chapter 6

The water washed away all the bickering thoughts lingering in her mind..but that didn’t stop them from coming back, again.

You will be miserable with him. This will not work out. Her wicked subconscious reminded her.

“You need to get the hell out of my mind,” she cursed under her breath.

Her body felt relaxed as she turned off the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She stepped outside the bathroom and made her way to the closet.

It had only been a couple of hours since she last saw Justin in the hospital but her eyes couldn’t get enough of him. Her heart couldn’t get enough of him.

She desperately wanted to go back and lay her eyes on the guy with muffled hair lying in a bed and yet smiling at the sight of her.

Maybe she could call someone, someone she knew from the crew to help her get in without being spotted by the unwanted people. ‘Justin Bieber’s secret girlfriend’ would be the cherry on top of this messed up cake for the unruly media tabloids.  TMZ would love to know about Justin’s new girlfriend.

Girlfriend? Was she there yet?

It was one kiss and a simple ‘I love you’ but did that make her the girlfriend yet? She knew Justin couldn’t love her the way she loved him but….

Sarah shifted uncomfortably on the couch as these pestering thoughts kept swirling in her mind.

She stared at her phone’s screen. Who could help her?

Fredo.

She quickly searched her contacts twice – once under ‘A’ and then ‘F’

Shit.

Of course she was so lost with Justin in the little time they spent together all these days; she hadn’t even bothered to get anyone from his crew in her contacts although she had met them quite a few times.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

She wanted to meet him. She needed to meet him.

Trying to calm her already tangled thoughts, she rang the hotel reception unaware of what she was signing herself to.

“Radisson Blu hotel. How may I help you?” the phone was answered by a female who seemed quite young from her voice.

“Hey, this is Sarah from room 602. I was wondering if you could help me get Fredo...um Alfredo Flores’ intercom number. He’s staying on the 7th floor of this hotel. I’m sorry I don’t know his room number”

“Ma’am that’s confidential information and that entire floor is under extreme security. I’m sorry…”

“Please. I need to speak with him. I need to meet Justin,” Sarah’s voice came out as a plea but the desperation was distinctly audible.

“Justin? As in Justin Bieber?” the receptionist seemed to be inquisitive.

“Yeah…ok. So I’m the girl you saw with him a few times in the hallway since the last 2 weeks.”

“Oh and how am I supposed to believe you? See darling, there have been a lot of girls staying here and majority of them have been claiming to be this mystery girl…”

Oh shit. Mystery girl? Do they already know?

“All these girls are hungry for fame and if you’re trying to do the same then…” these words made Sarah lose her cool. Fame? Like seriously?

This bitch is crazy.

“Listen you snotty little scion of satan. I’m having a really hard time here and if you don’t help me out, I swear to God I’ll have you fired with one single phone call. Do you get it? Is that enough proof to be your mystery girl or whatever?! Connect me to Fredo’s room. NOW.” Sarah let out a long breath which she was holding for a long time during her outburst on the phone.

The lady on the other end seemed to have received a blow on the head. She blurted out Fredo’s intercom number at once and with a shaky frightened voice ended her formality, “Have a nice day, ma’am.”

“um..Sorry I didn’t mean what I said,” the words came out before Sarah hung up the phone.

Sarah looked at the number she had scribbled on the piece of tissue.

She had to talk to Alfredo and find a way to get inside the hospital avoiding the unwanted attention. She had to stay out of the limelight.

She needed to do this as soon as possible or her heart would explode from waiting to see Justin.

She quickly got dressed. A black tee and tight jeans with boots, she was ready for the day.

Her fingers dialled the 4 digit number as she waited patiently…well anxiously while the phone rang.

( I know I updated late , I'm so sorry for that guys. My internet was shitty but now its back! So I'll post the next chapter soon x Please vote and keep commenting. Its great to read what y'all think. I love y'all xo)