~POV~

~CAM'S POV~

I am so scared to have Edison to stay here even if it's for a week and if D'Andrea goes somewhere with him I can't go because I have to stay in bed for a week. This is so not fair. I don't care if he makes the first move I don't want him here, he broke her heart multiple times and he finds a way to get her. I hate that. It's disgusting. That's like a male slut, a malut.

~D'ANDREA'S POV~

Why does Cam think I'm gonna leave him for Edison? I only fell in his trap like 4 times. Damn that's a lot. But I love Cam he's protective and won't leave me, he knows that when I feel like cutting and when not to. Well Ashley is talking about moving out to go live with her fiancé. I'm very nervous that Ashley is gonna invite my boy I can trust, I loved, I helped, I did everything with, Jam(this person is real and I don't have permission to include him so we will just call him Jam).

~ASHLEY'S POV~

I'm so excited about this wedding I know I'm a little young to get married but I've been with this person my whole life and he proposed and I said yes because he's beautiful and loving. His name is Jacob. Jacob. Just saying his name makes me feel special and tingle inside. Now when I move I'm moving to a different city that makes me upset, I will be away from everybody. But when I move down toward the country side of California I'll feel warm inside and complete.