07

- skyler morgan

i woke up pretty early for a saturday. i stayed in my bed for a good five minutes staring at the ceiling before i got up and went to the bathroom. i brushed my teeth and washed my face. i walked out of the bathroom and ale was already waiting outside, dressed.

"hey is mom and dad home?" i asked.

"no they have an early shift on saturdays remember?"

"oh right..."

"anyway i have an idea."

"what is it?"

"we should invite your boy toy over or invite him to eat lunch or something." he said.

"my boy to- you mean yoandri?" i asked, clearly confused.

"duh! who else? the neighbor?"

"you never know," i winked.

"eww you're gross!" ale said.

"i'm kidding! gosh! but that's a pretty good idea. i really really want to get to know him. like... a lot."

"alright, you have his number,right?"

"yeah we gave each other's numbers the other day. ah! i'm so excited." i smiled.

"okay i get it. text him already! i'm going to the store to buy snacks and shit."

"alright.. be careful! make sure to buy hot fritos and sour patch kids!"

"you already know," he smirked, and walked out the door.

(how their names are, is their contact for the opposite person if that makes sense)

sky💓; hey

yoandri :)💛; what's up :))

sky💓; me and ale wanted to know if ur down to come over our house, and maybe watch movies or something

yoandri :)💛; that's sounds cool. i'll have to ask my mom

yoandri :)💛; she said yes !

sky💓; woo hoo! what time would be good for you? do you have a ride or do you want us to pick u up

yoandri :)💛; no my mom can take me. thank you though. i'll see you around 5:30 is that fine?

sky💓; yes that's great :) see u later

later..

yoandri had just came into my house after i pulled him into a hug. i don't know what got into me but i just did it. i could tell he hesitated but he wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a tight squeeze. it made me feel warm and all happy inside.

ale, yoandri, and i started to watch a movie, and eat snacks. god i love hot fritos. i started to get sleepy.

- yoandri cabrera

my stomach is filled with butterflies. i've never felt like this before. this is such a weird feeling, my also face feels hot. am i getting sick?

anyway, sky is currently sleeping on my shoulder. maybe she woke up early today. i looked over to her brother, alejandro, and he looked so into the movie. i wasn't really paying attention to it though. this feeling i'm getting is so weird, i can't concentrate.

"fell asleep huh. classic sky," alejandro said.

"u-uh yeah.. i guess," i chuckled lightly.

"you want me to move her? i can probably take her to her room if she bothering you."

"i- no it's fine. i-i can take her," i smiled.

"if you say so," he said.

i slowly stood up, making sure not to wake her. i then carried her into my arms and started to walk to her room. i sort of remembered from last time. god that was an awful day. i shivered at the thought.

thankfully, her door was already slightly open so i leaned against it to open it all the way. i layed her down on her bed and then took her blanket to cover her.

i sat down on the edge of her bed, and started to look around. her room wasn't too big, or small. she had baby pictures of her and brother. she didn't have any other pictures. i would've thought she'd have pictures of friends or something.

sky began to stir in her sleep, and i looked down at my hands rather quickly. from the corner of my eye i saw her sit up and she said, "yoandri?"

i looked at her and smiled, "hi."

"what time is it?" she looked so confused.

"um... i don't know actually. but you fell asleep and ale told me to bring you here so i did."

"oh... i didn't feel a thing!" she laughed.

i also laughed, and we began to talk on and on. i don't think i've ever felt this comfortable with someone before. other than my mom, obviously. but with skyler, i feel like i can tell her anything without feeling judged. she really is a great person.