What if you guys weren't Idols?

"Finally!"

His voice echoed through the room.

"Holidays!"

His friend joined him.

"Come down you two."

Said the leader with a smile on his face seeing the younger ones being happy and full of joy.

"Namjoon, when can we go?"

Asked the guy who has been laying on the couch the past few minutes after their training.

Namjoon: "Well, Manager Hyung wanted to talk to us. I guess after that we can go."

He answered, looking at the guy who had his eyes closed.

Jimin: "Then we should go now."

After he said, they took their stuff and walked towards the office of their manager.

PD-nim: "Ah, come in guys."

Their manager said, the moment he saw them.

Namjoon: "What did you want to talk about?"

PD-nim: "Well..."

The manager started, while looking at his desk.

PD-nim: "I need a favour from you guys."

Jin: "Sure, how can we help you?"

PD-nim: "Well, c-can you guys spend your holidays this time helping my old friend?"

Their manager asked carefully, looking at them to see their reaction.

Namjoon: "What happened?"

PD-nim: "What? Haha! Nothing. Really. I-It's just that um... a-a friend of me needed help of you guys. And-and well the thing is that you guys are the ones who could help. But well you can't spend your holidays with your families."

The members looked at each other, not sure of what was going on. Finally, the leader spoke for his team.

Namjoon: "What does he need our help for?"

PD-nim: "I can't tell you."

Yoongi: "How are we supposed to help then?"

PD-nim: "Well, I have to be sure that you guys will help, before I tell you."

The leader looked at his members to see their reaction. The members on the other hand stared at the leader, signalling that it was his decision. Namjoon let out an unsure sigh and looked back their manager.

Namjoon: "Fine, we will help your friend. What do we have to do now?"

PD-nim: "Really? Great! That's excellent! Thanks guys, I knew that I could count on you. Well, I will tell you guys what to do on the way. Let's go."

He said and took his jacked before walking out. The boys followed him and entered their van.

Yoongi: "Well, I hope it's worth wasting our holiday."

He mumbled.

Hoseok: "Me too."

PD-nim: "Well, my friend is an inventor. He is always making new stuff for the government and so on."

Their manager started, while the boys were listening carefully.

PD-nim: "And he made a new machine. Well, the thing is that this machine was his project. Nothing involved with the government or so. And it's completed. He made it... and now ... he has to test it..."